How many eppis left for US?

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
How many more eppis are left for the us??? cuz i havent really been around for the past 2 weeks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I was going to ask the exact same question, the last episode was the one where Daksh tells Pranjal that he has had enough and will fight for Palak.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I was going to ask the exact same question, the last episode was the one where Daksh tells Pranjal that he has had enough and will fight for Palak.

yeah....wen the marriage of daksh stops with keshvi....and daksh see's janvi's aatma telling him that she wanted to see daksh and palak married....and so daksh tells palak he loves her and he has married her dil se....and that whole thing btw pranjal and daksh....that u said....

but wat episode is this...according to india????

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Trust Me.

this serial is going to take to the starting of July 😉 at the pace its going because theres a lot of story after it.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_09

Trust Me.

this serial is going to take to the starting of July 😉 at the pace its going because theres a lot of story after it.

I suspected that! This serial is way behind, it is like Piya Ka Ghar! It should move at a faster pace!!

*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hate this show anywayz...and on top of that we're sooo behind!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: savannah

i hate this show too.its boring and dont make sense at all .and its four days it should be one day
and kasamse should be 5 days 😡

i agree!! i used to love this show, now i hate it! pranjal is so evil, and is not getting caught!! the show is moving so slow, speed it up!

Doell thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

i agree!! i used to love this show, now i hate it! pranjal is so evil, and is not getting caught!! the show is moving so slow, speed it up!

watsonmamu thumbnail
It is going to be quite a while before it ends in the US. Looks like it will be another 2-3 months!

Pranjal is evil......