Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SuperGrl126301

Goldie

SuperGrl126301

#Akela Banner Contest Winner!!

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
How many more eppis are left for the us??? cuz i havent really been around for the past 2 weeks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many eppis left for US?" in Paalkhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I was going to ask the exact same question, the last episode was the one where Daksh tells Pranjal that he has had enough and will fight for Palak.

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I was going to ask the exact same question, the last episode was the one where Daksh tells Pranjal that he has had enough and will fight for Palak.

yeah....wen the marriage of daksh stops with keshvi....and daksh see's janvi's aatma telling him that she wanted to see daksh and palak married....and so daksh tells palak he loves her and he has married her dil se....and that whole thing btw pranjal and daksh....that u said....

but wat episode is this...according to india????

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Trust Me.

this serial is going to take to the starting of July Wink at the pace its going because theres a lot of story after it.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gk_09

Trust Me.

this serial is going to take to the starting of July Wink at the pace its going because theres a lot of story after it.

I suspected that! This serial is way behind, it is like Piya Ka Ghar! It should move at a faster pace!!

*shikha*

IF-Dazzler

*shikha*

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
i hate this show anywayz...and on top of that we're sooo behind!!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savannah

i hate this show too.its boring and dont make sense at all .and its four days it should be one day
and kasamse should be 5 days Angry

i agree!! i used to love this show, now i hate it! pranjal is so evil, and is not getting caught!! the show is moving so slow, speed it up!

Doell

Goldie

Doell

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Originally posted by savannah

i hate this show too.its boring and dont make sense at all .and its four days it should be one day
and kasamse should be 5 days Angry

i agree!! i used to love this show, now i hate it! pranjal is so evil, and is not getting caught!! the show is moving so slow, speed it up!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top