Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I just got fed up of saying the same thing over and over again, and said if I couldnt do that then I would choose Psychology and Philosophy ๐Ÿ˜† I can always take photography classes after I finish Uni.

It is hard at times but the things we learn are amazing, I am fascinated with the way the brain works and also how outside influences affect not only our physical being but our mental being. After these exams I will be *fingers crossed* graduating ๐Ÿ˜ƒ My plan is to work for a year or do year as a clinical researcher and then start my teaching job in Taiwan. who knows though. Do you have any plans?

Ah you saw that ๐Ÿ˜† Im planning on taking a break from revising on the weekend and hopefully I'll start it then otherwise it wont be until I do my last exam. What do you think of it so far?
Edited by .Echo. - 11 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Hahaha, nice trick๐Ÿ˜† I love photography. Hope you can take classes after your graduation.
I know, right? I have only taken one Psych class but the experience was so amazing, I'll never forget it. It lets you take a look at reality and how & why we are the way we are.
What? Really?!!! OMG, it must be so exciting. Congratulations๐Ÿค— That sounds like a great plan. You'll be moving to Taiwan? Awesome. I had a friend who did the same. He moved to Japan a couple of years ago to take up a teaching job. He teaches both French and English there now, I think. Anyway, wishing you all the best for your plans.
Mine is to take up a job in advertising after graduation for a while and then I either want to become a freelancer with a small business on the side or take up teaching in the same field. I might go with teaching because I have always wanted to do just that. Let's see.

It's a really interesting drama. Keeps you on yours toes at all time, must say. The plot and characters are very complicated at times and I love that. It's hard to guess what is going to happen next. Yoochun has done a great job and his improvement as an actor clearly shows. Han Ji Min is a brilliant actress as well. Like Junsu mentioned somewhere, watching the show for her more than Yoochun is what I do too๐Ÿ˜† I am sure you'll like it.
.Echo. thumbnail
I was surprise they caved ๐Ÿ˜† I hope so too, if not I still have my camera and will be ameatuer photographer ๐Ÿ˜† Exactly it makes you think about things you never really would have before. My favourite part is coming up with experiments.
Thank you ๐Ÿค— If anyone told me years ago I would become a teacher i would have laughed at them but now Im so excited about it. Yep I'll be moving there, which makes me nervous but it's also the reason Im learning mandarin. Thanks for the wishes :) I've heard Japan is great to teach in but it is quite expensive to live there. Like your friend I have friends who have done that too, they are in South Korea atm and absolutely love it but the cultural rules really shocked them and they did offend people at first without meaning to.
You have a solid plan, good luck with everything, Im sure you'll achieve it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It sounds really interesting, and I prefer it when you cant guess what is going to happen. You are making me want to watch it even more. I might try and watch some when I am at work ๐Ÿ˜†
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Hahaha, sounds like a plan๐Ÿ˜† I'd like to take photography again sometime too and learn printing as well.
We didn't get into the experimenting much cuz mine was an introductory course but I loved the discussions we had and the projects we did. Every Friday, we'd get into one big circle in class and do activities to see things from more of a practical aspect. Such a huge learning experience.
Oh I know. My friend had gone there for an intern program before the teaching job and despite having learned Japanese and the culture since he was a kid, he still ended up offending quite a few people because it's different when you are actually there. He had a better 'experience' this time around as he was more aware and attentive.
Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh, I am sorry๐Ÿ˜† LOL, at work? That'd be hard :P
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
LOL, just thought this was funny. All top 5 stories being claimed by DB5K๐Ÿ˜†

.Echo. thumbnail
JYJ Junsu's tracklist + album cover for solo album 'Tarantallegra' revealed

JYJ's Junsu will unveil his first solo album 'Tarantallegra' on May 15th and more information has been released.

On May 4th, C-JeS's official website added Junsu's album on their online store and revealed the album cover along with the tracklist. The album will contain 12 tracks in total and it seems he received support from his fellow JYJ member Jaejoong (producer) along with his brother JUNO (composer). Korean American rapper FLOWSIK of AZIATIX will also be featured in the song "Tarantallegra".

Check out the album cover & tracklist below!

Album Cover:

Tracklist:
1. Sunset
Composition: Xia | Arrangement: Xia

2. Tarantallegra (Featuring: FLOWSIK of AZIATIX)
Composition: JUNO | Produced: Xia | Arrangement: Xia

3. Set Me Free (Featuring: Bizzy)
Composition: Xia, Fraktal | Produced: Xia, Fraktal | Arrangement: Fraktal

4. No Gain
Composition: Kim Jaejoong | Produced: Kim Jaejoong | Arrangement: Kwon Bin Ki

5. ??? ???? (I Don't Like Love)
Composition: Jung Hye Sung | Produced: Jung Hye Sung | Arrangement: Jung Hye Sung

6. ?? ??? (Even though I turn around and around)
Composition: JUNO | Produced: Xia, Kim Sae Jin | Arrangement: Kim Sae Jin

7. Intoxication
Composition: Xia | Produced: Xia | Arrangement: Xia

8. Breath (Featuring: Double K)
Composition: Xia | Produced: Xia | Arrangement: Xia

9. ???? (Even Though You Already Know)
Composition: Kim Sae Jin | Produced: Kim Sae Jin, PJ | Arrangement: PJ

10. Lullaby (Feat. ?? Of Dynamic Duo)
Composition: Xia, Fraktal | Produced: Xia | Arrangement: Fraktal

11. Fever
Composition: JUNO, Xia | Produced: Xeno, Jedi | Arrangement: Xeno

12. ??? ??? ?? (The tree covered in dew)
Composition: Xia | Produced: Xia | Arrangement: Sung Jung Jin

Source & Image: C-JeS Official Website
Tip: Clock

.Echo. thumbnail
@ Jahnvi - I remember doing some printing for my A-Levels but it wasnt nearly enough we only had a few sessions.
At least you got to do some of it, it annoys me when people just assume its really easy and then have no idea what they are talking about. A plus is that it can help you get into a variety of jobs.
Thats the thing no matter how hard you try you can sometimes forget something and it would upset people.

It wouldnt be hard I'd just be in the office and Ive done all my work, the only problem I might have is that I might start doing something else instead ๐Ÿ˜†

Im not surprised they took the places of all top 5 articles, I remember when it was the same with Big Bang
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
@Aaliyah - Oh nice. I haven't been into the printing and developing part of it. For our photography class, we only took pictures for different type of assignments and then our teacher would get them developed for us. It was more of a learning-the-basics-of-a-camera experience.

You are right. It's definitely a different thing if you are non-native.

Hahaha, believe me, I know all about it. I do that more often than not. My manager has caught me a few times being online through my phone at work. Now she knows I won't improve no matter what so she doesn't tell me to stop anymore๐Ÿ˜†

LOL, it happens a lot of times; especially with all the Lee Hyori articles coming out non-stop๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, btw, I have been catching up on Family Outing episodes from the very beginning. I absolutely love it. You'd think that one would get bored seeing the same set up every time but nope, it's just as fresh and new with each episode๐Ÿ˜›
.Echo. thumbnail
@ Jahnvi - Ah Ok, I would have preferred to learn more about it but they only gave us a few sessions.

Thats the thing that makes me most nervous about going abroad, i dont want to accidently offend someone.

My boss is exactly the same with me. One time I was watching Death Note and he sat down and watched it with me ๐Ÿ˜†

I totally agree with you about FO, I just love the way the cast was with each other. Jae Suk and Daesung were my favourite pairing - "Dumb and Dumber" ๐Ÿ˜† Its kind of similiar to RM but RM has to be one of the best conceptual shows.
.Echo. thumbnail
Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Yunho reveal each other's secrets

On the May 3rd broadcast of 'Joo Byung Jin's Talk Concert', a line of top celebrities were featured including: TVXQ's Changmin and Yunho, Super Junior's Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, and Girls' Generation's Seohyun and Tiffany.

Having been under the same label company for years, these idols are well aware of each other's secrets. During the broadcast, the members finally relieved their itchy mouths and revealed the secrets of one another.

Before the recording officially started, Leeteuk intimidated TVXQ as he said, "I'm going to start popping out secrets, so please understand even if you find it offensive."

As soon as the talks started, everyone joined in on the battle. First Eunhyuk asked Tiffany, "Are you getting prettier by the day because you are in love with me? Tell me the reason, why you are becoming prettier."

Tiffany responded back with a logical answer as she stated, "It's due to continuous maintenance". As if he had been eagerly awaiting his chance, Leeteuk quickly jumped in, revealing, "Eunhyuk used to have a terrible foot odor. It was so bad that even his foot shape would get imprinted on the floor due to the fumes. However, the odor is gone due to his continuous foot maintenance."

Eunhyuk then went on to tease fellow label mate, TVXQ. He asserted, "There are rumors that Yunho serves and obeys Changmin. Is it true that you carefully observe Changmin's mood and receive a lot of nagging from him?"

Yunho honestly replied, "Yes it's true. One time, I went inside our dorm with my shoes on. I instantly received a text message that read, 'Hyung, that isn't right' from Changmin. At that moment, I had so many thoughts go through my mind, and instantly changed my ways."

Source + Photos: newsen via Nate

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow the power of the Maknae ๐Ÿ˜†