Page 1 of 94

Page 1
Page   of 94
Page 2 Page 94

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

We started the DBSK thread on I-F in 2008. Embarrassed We the fangirls needed a place to talk about these lovely boys, they are no longer boys, they are now men. Many other things have also changed since then. Fews things are still the same, such as the fans' dedication toward them and DBSK's talented work.

Credit to: Perfangel5655

Previous Threads:
Thread 1: Planet DBSK
Thread 2: DBSK Planet
Thread 3: DBSK + JYJ

Edited by .Echo. - 03 May 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

INTOXIAHCATEDayaniie-chanizanami-Jahnvi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DBSK + JYJ Planet (4)~" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

INTOXIAHCATED

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Spare one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

INTOXIAHCATED

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

Originally posted by .Echo.

@ Jahnvi - True that LOL
How are your assignments coming along?
Thank you! My last exam is on the 16th and I am still waiting to find out when my chinese exams are, I've already done 2 speaking ones though. I think those will be in June though

My assignments are coming along fine. I have been hell bent on finishing a bulk of them today as I didn't have classes so been doing that all day long, hehehe.
I am not quite aware of the education system there. Will your semester be ending after your exams?
Ah thats good that you are getting alot of them out of the way Tongue
The teaching semester ended at the end of April, and all thats is left is exams so once those are done we are free unless you fail and need to re-take in July. When does your semester end?

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Oh yay, a new threadParty Thanks Aaliyah. Big smile

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

@ Jahnvi - True that LOL
Thank you! My last exam is on the 16th and I am still waiting to find out when my chinese exams are, I've already done 2 speaking ones though. I think those will be in June though

My assignments are coming along fine. I have been hell bent on finishing a bulk of them today as I didn't have classes so been doing that all day long, hehehe.
I am not quite aware of the education system there. Will your semester be ending after your exams?
The teaching semester ended at the end of April, and all thats is left is exams so once those are done we are free unless you fail and need to re-take in July. When does your semester end?

Oh okay, I get it now :D Mine ends next week and then next trimester begins in June.

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Oh yay, a new threadParty Thanks Aaliyah. Big smile

You're welcome Big smile
Let me know if there is anything you want to add to the first page. I'll send PM's to the others too

Edited by .Echo. - 03 May 2012 at 6:47pm

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

@ Jahnvi - True that LOL

Oh okay, I get it now :D Mine ends next week and then next trimester begins in June.
Oh Ok, well at least you get a bit of a break then. I cant remember if I have asked you or not, but what are you studying?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top