Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

   

Poor Raavi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

asma08

Newbie

asma08

Joined: 11 April 2012

Posts: 34

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I feel really bad for her after today's episode because the boy is such a bully (like she is literally scared of him and he keeps finding her) Pinky and Jeet will go crazy after finding out...how does she get into these situations...I mean it's like the 3rd boy drama she's had!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502Mohabbateinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Raavi" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009

Posts: 13194

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asma08

I feel really bad for her after today's episode because the boy is such a bully (like she is literally scared of him and he keeps finding her) Pinky and Jeet will go crazy after finding out...how does she get into these situations...I mean it's like the 3rd boy drama she's had!!


That's what happen in life. Everything doesn't happen own there own. Its very common factor in teenage lives.

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Joined: 07 January 2012

Posts: 19549

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Well, this is how it is..sadly. Being a young teenage girl..brings all these problems..and of course.. boys. Ermm stalkers..

One can never be prepared for such incidents..now she won't go around in a veil right just to cover her face lolz.. she should be strong, learn to face these problems..and maybe buy pepper sprayLOL


Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 03 May 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25Samraat_92

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009

Posts: 13194

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

Well, this is how it is..sadly. Being a young teenage girl..brings all these problems..and of course.. boys. Ermm stalkers..

One can never be prepared for such incidents..now she won't go around in a veil right just to cover her face lolz.. she should be strong, learn to face these problems..and maybe buy pepper sprayLOL


Pepper spray is girls best friend. But Ravi needs to stand up for her self-respective and show that she isn't scared of those people. I know her action might hurt her family's reputation but she needs to prove "Who cares if I am a girl because we are the reason why boys are in this world" she need to stand up a little for herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinnprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Joined: 07 January 2012

Posts: 19549

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Totally agree^:) but she will only learn from time..na.. a girl who has always been sheltered by her parents, never really got to see the evils that prevail..Pinch as of now, she has no idea how to stand up for herself..and obviously might be too scared to even share this with her parents. Pinky and Jeet always overreact..and on top of this..Pinky behaves more of a "friend" to her children than a mother.. -.- 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009

Posts: 13194

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

Totally agree^:) but she will only learn from time..na.. a girl who has always been sheltered by her parents, never really got to see the evils that prevail..Pinch as of now, she has no idea how to stand up for herself..and obviously might be too scared to even share this with her parents. Pinky and Jeet always overreact..and on top of this..Pinky behaves more of a "friend" to her children than a mother.. -.- 


True! Only time can teach her - how to stand up for herself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 12 February 2006

Posts: 28209

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Joined: 10 April 2012

Posts: 2487

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

agree wid u...

raavi is so scared dis time...she was not in d last 2 cases...she always hets into such situation out of her innocence...poor her...

god knows how will pinky n jeet react...!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
*WU28Nov11-Raavi apologizes to Pinky and her Nanu* BubblyR 6 1004 28 November 2011 at 11:38pm
By mnx12
RAAVI IN WE R FAMILY MOVIE... soniya_cute 8 781 27 November 2011 at 12:47pm
By Zees-Dbn
-|WU 25Nov11-Abhishek Apologizes to Raavi|- BubblyR 5 968 26 November 2011 at 12:41am
By mnx12
Poor Raavi!!! sehar mehrotra 5 619 24 November 2011 at 11:58pm
By leo4ever
-WU 23Nov11-Abhishek teases Raavi, she cries-

2

BubblyR 12 1304 24 November 2011 at 3:54pm
By manjha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.