Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
 I   am a fan of this performance, but the voters for this performance muster up a love more eloquent than I can express for it, so I'll let them have at it:
"You can watch it without the sound and she will still wrench your gut."
One of  great performances, the strength and tenderness she shows are amazing to watch.
Indira's strength almost single-handedly provides the fortitude needed as the cvs  make their new start on their mission rishi!

So many actresses won awards for playing the mother but Rati is a true gem. Her presence on screen is powerful. Her eyes, her gestures, her dialogues   are incredible and bring the watcher to tears.

She simply encompasses the pain and endurance  in her every word, action and expression.So what's so great about her acting in this serial? The answer is simple: she knows her place. In the whole serial, you don't see her struggling for getting more attention. Any other actress could just play the role above average, but Rati's acting succeeds in every level! The result is a superb and captivating performance that captures  from her very first moment on screen until the last scene leaving me asking "oh, where is she ? I want more of her!" The transformation of the authoritative hitler into a exploding rebel who start questioning  opinions and orders is really one of a kind!and today when she vowed to get back to her hitlerish side infront of god,she just threw me in awe.

ClapI think perhaps the best or at least the most unique part of this performance is that  she underplays the neuroses and tics of her character, all culminating in her climactic scene, heartbreaking as she grabs the don 2 guy,lallan on the collar and pleads. Even as the most difficult character  in the serial, the only truly sympathetic character, she nails so many of the little moments, such as her terrified and broken reading of rishi s name on her mobile.

Simply put,Rati is the best on tv!i AM really proud to be her fan!

RATI IS THE BEST!HD ROCKS!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindoveSaRatiZen1ratibob007..Cinderella...tanusheeWAZMEriyakhanLoveKriyansharti_17-Sachin-rads14-Gunners-samrudhi.rprachidewAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-snehapatroSwirledDreamsar-n-only-arSilent.DreamerEtherealRati.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HATS OFF RATI !" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
moksha i always like ur posts...u write really wellBig smile
u seem 2 b an ardent fan of Rati just like many of us...Big smile
n true Rati rocks 4 sure...Star

Edited by arti_17 - 04 May 2012 at 8:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007..Cinderella...LoveKriyanshmokshashreerads14ar-n-only-ar

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
awesome postHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
beautifully written moksha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeLoveKriyansh

LoveKriyansh

Goldie

LoveKriyansh

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
awsum post.
and ys Rati rocks.she is such an amazing actress.
words are less for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

ratibob007

ratibob007

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
nice post .i have no words to express her expressions.she is simply the best.Smile

mokshashreeSilent.Dreamer

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Wonderfully Written Mokshashree Big smile Yes our Rati di Rocks!!!
She is the Most Finest Actress in this Industry...who can act any scene very naturally!!! Clap

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Grt PosttBig smile
Rati is the Besttt ClapLove her Lots...Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top