Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I was so disgusted watching todays episode - but what does one expect from Ekta?? I cant believe all that Nari Shakti was humiliating Anushka - while no body said anythign to pradeep,  I m sorry u may think I am sympathising with the OTHER WOMAN - . I hate dialogues like tum ne mere pati ko mujse cheena hai ... heelllooo get real - he is not a ladoo that someone can cheeno him ...  and I cant understand why he is not anserable to anyone - what anushka says is right - she didnt force him ... it was HIS decision - so why is she being punished ??
this is sick .
If the roles were reversed - and Mona was having an affair with another man - then I would like to know - who would be the villian?? the other man or Mona??? can you see Nari shakti going and beating HIM up - no they would still beat Mona !!!!  talk about double standards ...
And like I always say a woman is a womans worst enemy !!! 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunkifan4evrpambajenigma84hanna_montanaami_31bookworm2prattsvishwa19..nisaluvrk..Hazel-eyeSam_KaShiantweetie19SmritiKathaleavesandwavesblytonani_grChingaariSRKLuvrMagical_KaShshanti05pickachu....Poojie....mainepyarkiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "todays episode was disgusting" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

somethign like your topic i posted my comment in another topic

and i have the same thinkin like you have
pradeep ko kissi ne nahi cheena he is not a kid jisko koi influence karke cheen le
he got wd anushka cos he always wanted to b successful he never became and he is using anushka js for the sake of positions and powers nothing else
i agree wd anushka;s mother the man who can leave his own wife and 3 kids for you for someone else he can leave you too
its all pradeeps decision pradeep should b taught the lesson not anushka she is getting humiliated all the times eve4n after havin no fault in it and iam really not likin it

mona's tactics completely hated it infact i dont want mona to go dat cheap way for teachin anushka a lesson mona  got saved cos of that shantibai's mobile exchange orelse she was trouble

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hanna_montanaami_31leavesandwavesani_grSRKLuvr

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

somethign like your topic i posted my comment in another topic

and i have the same thinkin like you have
pradeep ko kissi ne nahi cheena he is not a kid jisko koi influence karke cheen le
he got wd anushka cos he always wanted to b successful he never became and he is using anushka js for the sake of positions and powers nothing else
i agree wd anushka;s mother the man who can leave his own wife and 3 kids for you for someone else he can leave you too
its all pradeeps decision pradeep should b taught the lesson not anushka she is getting humiliated all the times eve4n after havin no fault in it and iam really not likin it

mona's tactics completely hated it infact i dont want mona to go dat cheap way for teachin anushka a lesson mona  got saved cos of that shantibai's mobile exchange orelse she was trouble

Yes I think I would have more respect for Mona if they showed her trying to move on in life - and hopefully find another partner ... NOW THAT i would love to see .. but u see ekta being ekta .. the woman always loves her PATIDEV ...  he can walk all over her - have a mistress ,..,, but no the wife will love only her husband - believe me in real life that doesnt happen - sooner or later the woman gets fed up and falls out of love with him !! if she has some self respect that is !!! but ektas heroines dont so no point in discussing Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bond009pambajtasha80ami_31Shas3blytonleavesandwavesani_grSRKLuvr

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

females  in EK's show have no self respect

kuch b hojaaye they wil forgive their hubby and dats it
i really wanted to c mona moving in her life doing something for herself entering coporate world
d day she came in pradeep's house for taking her degrees then i thot dis is it mona has taken decision of doing job or something
dats y she came for takin her degrees bt dat degrees thing went somewhere no1 is even tthinkin bout dat
d show has really became a burden

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pambajHazel-eyeleavesandwavesmainepyarkiya

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishetty01

I was so disgusted watching todays episode - but what does one expect from Ekta?? I cant believe all that Nari Shakti was humiliating Anushka - while no body said anythign to pradeep,  I m sorry u may think I am sympathising with the OTHER WOMAN - . I hate dialogues like tum ne mere pati ko mujse cheena hai ... heelllooo get real - he is not a ladoo that someone can cheeno him ...  and I cant understand why he is not anserable to anyone - what anushka says is right - she didnt force him ... it was HIS decision - so why is she being punished ??
this is sick .
If the roles were reversed - and Mona was having an affair with another man - then I would like to know - who would be the villian?? the other man or Mona??? can you see Nari shakti going and beating HIM up - no they would still beat Mona !!!!  talk about double standards ...

Maybe we're supposed to hate Anushka more b/c she made the first move in the relationship? If that's the case, I don't agree at all. 

I compared this situation to how two kids fight when one kid steals the other's toy. There's no accountability for Pradeep at all, and it's repulsive. And you're right, no matter what, it's always the woman's fault. If Mona was having an affair, then Mona would be held accountable, not b/c she's married but b/c she's a woman and she should have more self control than that. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonleavesandwavesRamziMeriJaanani_grSRKLuvr

ami_31

ami_31

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
And what was all dat chappalo ki maala and all. In real life would somebody come all over from delhi to mumbai to humilate the so called other woman. Just a stupid way to increase mirch masala. And Pradeep is shown all innocent. I hate to believe that Mona actually is fighting to win her husband back for sake of her kids. This proves she has no self respect and no self confidence as well. She still thinks that she is nothing without pradeep and nothing else than Mrs. Pradeep Singh.huh!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm2rekhab25leavesandwavesani_grpallavi25SRKLuvr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
It is shown very cheaply... they shouldn to have gone to this exent. Mona should not have gone out all this way to get that idiot husband back.. she should stand up on her own... this show has gone totally..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesSRKLuvr

bookworm2

bookworm2

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishetty01

this is sick .
these are and were exactly my thoughts and i felt no one liked it. they are all grown ups. Why is nobody holding Pradeep responsible. This has become such a cheap serial. I cant believe they show on one hand a woman running 400 crs worth of business and on other hand they are showing this highly accomplished, intelligent woman pleading with a maid and the headmistress. It is so unprofessional of the teacher to interfere in ones personal affairs. she just wanted Anushka to apologize , as her ego was hurt not out of concern for the kid.
Atleast Anushka is following the Judge's order (which again is unbelievable. what type judgement is this forcing the kids to live with their father's girlfriend), what is Mona doing always trying to meddle in their life. If she does not like her kids with the girlfriend, let her take care of them herself.  i dont know what is she fighting for, making herself and everyone in her fanilly look like a fool
 It is sooo wrong to compare between a mother and a successful entrerpreneur.  it is like comparing apples to oranges. No intelligent, self respecting woman should watch serials like this. I am off guys.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hanna_montanaleavesandwaves..DamonCrazy..SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.