Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

shivers on precap- how will i react to it?

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys 
what a fab epi it was today

a shivering to know how virat and viren willl react to maanvi cancer?
what do u think about the precap?
il shiver when i think about tomorrows epi based on precap
oh well

the four main leads rocked the show today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have watched the precap about 5 times n each time i cry its one fab precap now we shall see a supportive virat 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suk19

i have watched the precap about 5 times n each time i cry its one fab precap now we shall see a supportive virat

yeh I hppe we see virat supportive nw.
Its emotional. Xx
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, the precap made me sad and scared Viren is going to hate himself for all the things he said to Manvi and how he treated her when he finds out that she is dieing, and Virat is now never going to leave Manvi's side. But I think the hardest hit will be Jeevika, she will feel betrayed by her family for not telling her about Manvi, but all so she will hate herself for the way she has been treating her Mannu lately. All in all, it is going to be a very sad time for everyone.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: HHRPK88

Yeah, the precap made me sad and scared Viren is going to hate himself for all the things he said to Manvi and how he treated her when he finds out that she is dieing, and Virat is now never going to leave Manvi's side. But I think the hardest hit will be Jeevika, she will feel betrayed by her family for not telling her about Manvi, but all so she will hate herself for the way she has been treating her Mannu lately. All in all, it is going to be a very sad time for everyone.

jeevika n viren will be feeling guilty after finding out i cant wait for viren to find out i hated what he said today
EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The precap has given me goosebumps! Seriously! I'm waiting for tomorrows episode eagerly! 
sudeshna19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm with you guys! 

Cancer is the worst thing to happen to any mankind 

Cant for 2moro's epi! more heartbreaking scenes :(
Edited by sudeshna19 - 11 years ago
kajal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the precap also made me sad...i can't wait until tomorrow's episode.Virat will b really sad...