Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

WU3rd May-The hidden cellphone.Jhanvi in ashram

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Heya everyone. Lets see what we have today.

-Raghav acts as Jhanvi's saviour.
-Jhanvi to stay in ashram
-Viraaj discovers the hidden cellphone and decides to investigate.
-Priya dreams of becuming Mrs.Viraaj Dobriyal
Edited by KriYa_life - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Detailed update

Jhanvi faints in the temple. Raghav enters at the same time and is shocked to see Jhanvi like that. He quietly goes away.

The Surgeon visits Dobriyal mansion and Viraaj says he wants Priya like Jhanvi. Doc agrees. Viraaj puts forth a condition that Priya shouldnt know about it. Doc says its not possible but Viraj threatens him. Priya enters the house and Viraaj introduces her to Doctor. Viraaj goes up to his room and searches a bracelet for Priya. While doing so he finds the cellphone that Dr.K gave Jhanvi. Viraaj is shocked and wonders how Jhanvi got the cell as he had thrown it out of the car.

Jhanvi wakes up and the temple priest gives her a glass of water. Jhanvi is shaken to the core. Two women who work at the Ashram talk to Jhanvi and decide to take her along with them to the ashram. All this is watched by Raghav who is standing near the pillar. The priest blesses him for this good deed and Raghav says that someone else had also helped him like that *I hope Im right.. couldnt get what he said*

Viraaj checks the phone but it doesnt work due to low charge. An irritated Viraaj informs Unniyal and calls him home. He then sends Priya away. Viraaj orders Unniyal to get details of all calls made from this phone. He then sits with his laptop.

Jhanvi enters Sharanya Ashram with the women. They ask her about her family but Jhanvi says she is all alone. Priya is confused with the sudden change in Viraaj's attitude and says that she wont let him go away so easily. Priya decides to become Mrs. Viraaj Dobriyal

-done-Edited by KriYa_life - 11 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Wrong postEdited by KriYa_life - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. So now Priya's reveal has started.  I just that hope it leads to something.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for the update!! 😊
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update
kritz.anYa.vivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update.
why so much of priya and her plastic suegery?
and also the cell phone.
it is so boring to see all these kiddish stuffs and they also seem fake and illogical.

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Now Iam seriously starting to suspect Priya's intentions... Is she a gold digger? Sad to see no Raghvsi interaction :(
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

So someone helped Raghav in his time of need, will we ever know who that person is or what will the circumstances that led to him being help.

Jahnvi is in the Ashram and finally Viraj find the phone.

The story is moving but not enough pace
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
yes RANI , nw i think d CVs r working on RAGHAV's past story track nd will very soon kick start off his story as soon as d priya crap ends...
i mean i guess dis is d only show in which d cameo girl gets more screen space dan d lead actress...
i just hope it was only 2 skip IPL...
by d way luved d RAGHAV scene nd pheww nw he has send SIA in2 a safe place...need 2 see more interactions of RaghavI..

thanx 4 d update...