SAVE D3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hey guys..
after shakti left d show many fans are continuously bashing palki mam and taani..
but whats d fault of palki mam or taani or shakti ??
as i m a big fan of Shakti Mohan completely support her decision as it is her dream of being international dancer so she left d show for her further dance study..
but we should not forget that its only Palki mam who made us fall in love with kriya.. what is her fault in this??
istead we should be thank palki mam as she did not replace another girl for kria's character ... because No One Can Replace Shakti..
BUT i want to say that i m dying hard fan of D3 i love NICKY's funny moments, kagu - babu sweetness ,rimmi's friendship hence dont want to loose D3..
please if any one of like D3 please dont stop watching D3...
this show make us smile .. this show make us cry...
THIS SHOW IS FAR BETTER THAN SAAS-BAHU SHOW...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rosSalinDmisha65kimshudn-starPhosphenesShweta-kriyanshABCDesiGirl93Kriyansh_jaanumihali7..-Chabhilal-..taniya_dostiiTyler_Durdenkritzzz_ArShaHawaaPotiluvOriginals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAVE D3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Strange_girl

Goldie

Strange_girl

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
huh as if palki is not doing any thing sitting and very ravishly copying kriyaansh scenes and using on taarey..and i dun care of d3 any more let it go down or up i doesnt matter to me..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyansh_jaanuhARSHA_Neetiluv_arshaZehnaseeb...DamonCrazy..

suchitrabehera

suchitrabehera

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Well none of us are blaming shakti infact v are proud of her... But ya if palki wanted she would have shown taani's character in a sensible manner... We are still not able to digest the fact that dil sey have been used on tarey, not feeling gud bcoz the most romantic place of kriyaansh "FIRE EXIT" is gonna be for taarey... Not able to accept that a stalker, a cheater will replace kriya... No offence to vrinda and taani fans

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-Kriyansh_jaanuhARSHA_NeetiStrange_girlluv_arshaZehnaseeb...DamonCrazy..

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitrabehera

Well none of us are blaming shakti infact v are proud of her... But ya if palki wanted she would have shown taani's character in a sensible manner... We are still not able to digest the fact that dil sey have been used on tarey, not feeling gud bcoz the most romantic place of kriyaansh "FIRE EXIT" is gonna be for taarey... Not able to accept that a stalker, a cheater will replace kriya... No offence to vrinda and taani fans

i agree with u and too top it all up there is no point in making these topics again and again as basically everyone is blaming us for bashing someone and we are not bashing we are just stating our views saying that kriyansh could have ended a better wayCry nothing else but thanks for the concern 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hARSHA_Neetiluv_arshaZehnaseeb...DamonCrazy..

suchitrabehera

suchitrabehera

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

i agree with u and too top it all up there is no point in making these topics again and again as basically everyone is blaming us for bashing someone and we are not bashing we are just stating our views saying that kriyansh could have ended a better wayCrynothing else but thanks for the concern

Yap most of them think v r blaming shakti... (no offence to anyone) but all we wanted is cant kriyaansh be eneded in a sensible manner

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hARSHA_NeetiZehnaseeb.

Kriyansh_jaanu

Goldie

Kriyansh_jaanu

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by The007Shivani

i agree with u and too top it all up there is no point in making these topics again and again as basically everyone is blaming us for bashing someone and we are not bashing we are just stating our views saying that kriyansh could have ended a better wayCrynothing else but thanks for the concern

Yap most of them think v r blaming shakti... (no offence to anyone) but all we wanted is cant kriyaansh be eneded in a sensible manner
ya thats wat is bothering...nd using kriyansh scenes on taarey...huh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top