Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Written Update-3rd May.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArjunLaxmiFL

Groupbie

ArjunLaxmiFL

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Its going to be a short one because MLTAK is...well, MLTAK. 

Written Update. 
The episode starts with Lakshmi getting up at 7 in the morning. Ramu chacha gets her and Arjun's morning tea but she sends him back telling him to come at 10 after learning that Saumya gets up late.
On the other hand, Saumya gets up early intending to change her habit of being too lazy. We even get a flashback of her and Arjun. She asks Ramdeen to bring her tea at 7 every morning. Ramu chacha, is very obviously perplexed at the role reversal. Saumya then gets a reality check. She asks herself the reason for trying to change herself and decides to get out of the AM before she loses her mind. ( I can't believe I'm saying this but Saumya's character is the only sane one in the show right now. She still has some morals apparently and currently respects the sanctity of the institution of marriage).
Arjun get up, checks Lakshmi for fever since she's still sleeping but then attributes her sleep to RV's temper. He goes down for breakfast and meets Saumya on the way. She tells him her plans of moving out ASAP and he nods in agreement. ( I mean, you gotta feel sorry for this guy. His wife is a lunatic and he has an ex living in his house. No wonder he's blind to most things happening in the house) Dadi and Renuka bicker as usual.
Vishal, in all his anger towards RV for insulting Saraswati, decides to pursue the story about the bogus companies. 
Lakshmi gets up at 9.30, takes her tea and RV spots her. He looks at her and mockingly approves her dishevelled state and late tea which she misinterprets as him being impressed. Arjun looks at her as she goes on talking about how she has to become like Saumya and everything will be okay.

Precap: RV talking to someone about the bogus companies and telling him that his secret's safe. Arjun calls out and as far as I know MLTAK, he hasn't heard a word. 

Suhana :)

Edited by ArjunLaxmiFL - 03 May 2012 at 11:48am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jin2anna_88KenpachiladdoolastminsihuIn-Sanity-TrivxTimaxneemebones88-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update-3rd May." in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Suhana. It makes me uneasy that Soumya is trying to copy Lakshmi to win over Arjun, even if she is unaware of it yet. And Lakshmi is copying Soumya in her bid to impress RV. Utter and total madness. I hope Dadi catches onto what Lakshmi is trying to do and puts an end to it.

And I for once am cheering Vishal in putting RV's truth out. Ironically, Vishal himself is turning into a clone of RV due to his desire for revenge and trying to ape Arjun. BTW, RV deserves this fall from grace and status. *rubs hand gleefully* Though, this will impact Lakshmi even more so. I bet RV will blame her and make her guilty enough to agree to the second marriage of Arjun with Soumya. Eeks. Dead Am seriously thinking of quitting the show till August. For am sure this second marriage track will be stretched till then. After that bye-bye Soumya and hello Amarnath Yatra. LOL HOPEFULLY.

Thanks for the update BTW. Hug You sacrificing your sanity to update us with today's epi is noted and appreciated. LOL

Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 03 May 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xTimax

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...Suhana..

xTimax

IF-Rockerz

xTimax

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update:)

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update suhanaHug

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the update... suhana... hope u r fine and sane... LOL bcoz i even reading ur update have gone Wacko

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.