India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Do Polls matter? (Page 4)

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Well, i have accepted the part about Armaan being a cassanova fom the very beginning. We are all well aware that he "slept" with many models and had many "one night stands". Whats the big deal? Confused

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by kshreya2002

For all we know she was already pregnant. or maybe impregnated by someone else. She may have been a total slut who sleeps around w/ any man.

Dead

Shreya I know your armaan is very innocent I mean I have insider info that he was forced to do IT Wink. on a gun point or he,would have never gone behind all those models etc!! Everytime he was with a woman he was forced you see!!

But the way you humiliated a woman character just to prove your own hero as innocent was very gross,Dead To save the character of a guy whom we know as a flirt and has had many past relations, who is a person known for seducing girls, going behind models drooling over them, you simply marked the girl as culprit!! Confused Boy now I know why men are able to play with some girls emotions so easily

And  its not mens fault always.Smile

Jammy.

U are choosing to misunderstand me Jammy. I only said that that bit of info isnt important at all. only Purab's fans are treating it as a huge issue.
Coming to men being able to manipulate women's emotions isnt that a well-accepted fact? Similarly its a well-accepted fact that women like Pari who are complete gold-diggers exist. But men like Purab who are total angels dont exist..though quiet a few men wud want us to believe that they are carbon copies of Purab.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

Well, i have accepted the part about Armaan being a cassanova fom the very beginning. We are all well aware that he "slept" with many models and had many "one night stands". Whats the big deal? Confused

exactly Radha..why are Purab fans acting so disgusted to learn abt another one-night stand?
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:21am | IP Logged

What tpr U ppl are talking abt? Yahaan Jassi - Purab- Armaan kar kar ke din raat ka farak pata nahi chal raha and you guys are talking about it loosing it's tpr!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

I did not even spend half the time thinking on my own marriage that I spend thinking about these Jassi-(Purab)-Armaan marriage!!!!!!!!!Wink 

Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the polls I can only say '43% of all stastics are worthless......'Wink

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:36am | IP Logged

U are choosing to misunderstand me Jammy. I only said that that bit of info isnt important at all. only Purab's fans are treating it as a huge issue.

But men like Purab who are total angels dont exist..

What is in it to mis-understand, you chopped the character of a woman to save Armaan!! Nobody ever knew how the girl was for she was never shown, but we all know how Armaan suri was so then there was no need to point a finger at the girls character right. Maybe she was character less maybe she was not!! but you outright declared her as characterless.

Also if its not such a big deal that Armaan used to sleep with many girls then why defend him and in the process chop someone else character!!

About the big issue, well If you see it was not because of Armaan but because of the said pregnancy. For a few people pregnancy is sacred!! Bringing a life in the world is sacred. Thats why the amount of shock.

How can you be so sure, that no men like purab exist???  Is that a speculation or you have done your homework regarding this?

Also who ever said purab was/is an angel?? Confused Did he ever said that?? Did a purab fan on this site said that?? If yes then I here say that they are wrong, Purab is no angel, He is human, its just that he has better principals, then Armaan!!

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 28 October 2004 at 1:41am
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

For all we know she was already pregnant. or maybe impregnated by someone else. She may have been a total slut who sleeps around w/ any man.

Dead

Shreya I know your armaan is very innocent I mean I have insider info that he was forced to do IT Wink. on a gun point or he,would have never gone behind all those models etc!! Everytime he was with a woman he was forced you see!!

But the way you humiliated a woman character just to prove your own hero as innocent was very gross,Dead To save the character of a guy whom we know as a flirt and has had many past relations, who is a person known for seducing girls, going behind models drooling over them, you simply marked the girl as culprit!! Confused Boy now I know why men are able to play with some girls emotions so easily

And  its not mens fault always.Smile

Jammy.

Coming to men being able to manipulate women's emotions isnt that a well-accepted fact? Similarly its a well-accepted fact that women like Pari who are complete gold-diggers exist. But men like Purab who are total angels dont exist..though quiet a few men wud want us to believe that they are carbon copies of Purab.

Now someone is going to be realllly offended...Ouch

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:48am | IP Logged
         I think Jammy is right Kshreya.We all know what armaan was earlier and that is the precise reason they brought this topic up now - to show the difference of what Armaan was and now what he wants to become.He was a self confessed womaniser who is suddenly soul searching and not liking what he sees there.That in itself is a big change.... as they say 'If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit'
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

I think Jammy is right Kshreya.We all know what armaan was earlier and that is the precise reason they brought this topic up now - to show the difference of what Armaan was and now what he wants to become.He was a self confessed womaniser who is suddenly soul searching and not liking what he sees there.That in itself is a big change.... as they say 'If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit'

Agreed,

And maybe he is changing for good.

Jammy.

Go to top