Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_18 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

and moreover "achhe sanskar wali ladkiya (in indian definition)" wont be loitering in highway at midnight...

Whatever!!!! This thread is offending P fans as well as A fans....😭

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj04

Methinks the pregnancy thing has no significance to anyone except Purab's diehard fans who are making a mountain of nothing. If it was imp they wud have even told us what was armaan's reaction etc etc. Only thing Raj did was say he gave lift to some female and later she was found pregnant. We know nothing abt her except that she was one of Armaan's one-night stands. Infact Raj said it so softly that 90% of the ppl did not even hear it. For all we know she was already pregnant. or maybe impregnated by someone else. She may have been a total slut who sleeps around w/ any man

true shreya, but why even put it there, have they not learnt anything from past mistakes. as for people not noticing it, most did but were surprised that such information is to be introduced at a point when armaan is supposed to be redeemed.

sometimes even small things matter in a serial.

agree with you pj04. but I guess they had to show it at this point becoz everyone knows Armaan is a flirt and had one-night stands..

but what i interpretted from that scene was that armaan did give the girl a lift hoping to enjoy the time with her..but found out she was pregnant already. He did have wrong intentions when giving her the lift but it flopped.

i maybe wrong.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think the whole scene was enacted to generate a laugh, typical Raj style,nothing more,nothing less.From the very beginning Armaan was shown to be a casanova with no scruples whatsoever.

That is why it is so sweet that he is making an effort to please Jassi,inspite of the fact that he has no intention of seducing her.For the first time he is treating a girl something more than a pair of legs in a skirt...oops in salwar....... 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minnie

I think the whole scene was enacted to generate a laugh, typical Raj style,nothing more,nothing less.From the very beginning Armaan was shown to be a casanova with no scruples whatsoever.

That is why it is so sweet that he is making an effort to please Jassi,inspite of the fact that he has no intention of seducing her.For the first time he is treating a girl something more than a pair of legs in a skirt...oops in salwar....... 

Exactly! Instead of seeing this ppl are getting offended by character assasination of a girl who was mentioned for 30 secs in a serial.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

agree with you pj04. but I guess they had to show it at this point becoz everyone knows Armaan is a flirt and had one-night stands..

but what i interpretted from that scene was that armaan did give the girl a lift hoping to enjoy the time with her..but found out she was pregnant already. He did have wrong intentions when giving her the lift but it flopped.

i maybe wrong.

or u maybe right..i never thought of it in this way.
kanchi thumbnail
okey freeze everyone.Why creating so much heat on a characters played by those handsome mundas?????Lets talk about Jassi now cause its her show not those mundas.I request u all to stop these unnessary defending and arguments.Guys lets discuss rther then argueing.okey some like Arman some alike purab no big deal why one has to remind tht u don't like each other????Plz plz don't mess this forum.lets have a healthy discussion Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Maybe its tough to discuss Jassi. If u ask us to concentrate on ONLY Jassi this place will become boring. 
TheRager thumbnail
Btw thats my take... aage Im with everyone. 
kanchi thumbnail

So i guess i am not be able to stop this heat.Okey go on its all yours....