How many of you..

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Are into dancing , learn contemporary  dance , classical dance, bollywood dance..

Me living in the US, they have a lot of dance institutions, and also my daughter goes for Bollywood dance.. I have learnt  classical dance so its interesting the show is relating to that area.

Alan is correcting meenakshi as a choreographer as she is not a professional dancer and pretty raw in her steps. and we know Akshat is a good dancer and even Karishma...

Do share ur thoughts 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me :D

i learn classical and bollywood :D
shanti05 thumbnail
Thats nice. My daughter loved the way karishma danced she enjoys Bollywood too, Dance has become extremely popular and as a choreographer one can raise the bar of doing good performances. which is good ..

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shanti!! didn't know that u r a classical dancer. πŸ˜ƒ

my dance learning stopped near the basics as my dancer teacher left the place. later i didn't show any interest so never learnt again. but now i repent.

i love to dance a lot when ever i hear any nice music bit my nerves start dance and my hubby teases me πŸ˜† but now can't do any thing πŸ˜›

yes i heard abt the dance institutions too. 😳
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...so great to see people in our western countries having such a interest in indian dancing...i am from canada and love all sorts of dancing but have never really had a interest in learning it...however i love music and have been singing for a long time...
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
di u know classical dance thats great .u too multitalented πŸ‘

I dont know any form of danceπŸ˜”.. but love to see dancing...all sort of dance..I really like
Hudaak thumbnail
Haha I don't noe hw 2 dance bt stil luv dis show πŸ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
@Swetha, I am into classical dance, but now not doing much, but I do blend it with other genre of dancing and its nice good exercise also πŸ˜³

Glad that dancing is given a good potential outlook, grace and elegance can be shown in different ways and dance has its roots since  a long time and culture and the way they show should be blended in a beautiful way,

But now a days what they show in movies there is a high take of obscene movements which to some extent spoils the beauty of elegant dancing ..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I do not know much about dancing and never tried to learn. Though I am a bit ok in Karnatic classical.  and our family is into music ... My best friend is also in light music and she teaches lots of kids who go to these singing reality shows.

I enjoy seeing the dances but may not differenciate much or grade a dancer. I look for elegance and grace in a dancer.. That is what appeals me.

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i left dance durinng my teens..but i love to watch dancing program mes...