Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Are into dancing , learn contemporary  dance , classical dance, bollywood dance..

Me living in the US, they have a lot of dance institutions, and also my daughter goes for Bollywood dance.. I have learnt  classical dance so its interesting the show is relating to that area.

Alan is correcting meenakshi as a choreographer as she is not a professional dancer and pretty raw in her steps. and we know Akshat is a good dancer and even Karishma...

Do share ur thoughts Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesBreak.The.Codepoo_sanizorswethasyam08SofnaKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many of you.." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

INTOXIAHCATED

INTOXIAHCATED

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
me :D

i learn classical and bollywood :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesBreak.The.Codepoo_sswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thats nice. My daughter loved the way karishma danced she enjoys Bollywood too, Dance has become extremely popular and as a choreographer one can raise the bar of doing good performances. which is good ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesINTOXIAHCATEDBreak.The.Codeswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Shanti!! didn't know that u r a classical dancer. Big smile

my dance learning stopped near the basics Ouch as my dancer teacher left the place. later i didn't show any interest so never learnt again. but now i repent. Ouch

i love to dance a lot when ever i hear any nice music bit my nerves start dance and my hubby teases me LOL but now can't do any thing Tongue

yes i heard abt the dance institutions too. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
wow...so great to see people in our western countries having such a interest in indian dancing...i am from canada and love all sorts of dancing but have never really had a interest in learning it...however i love music and have been singing for a long time...

ringrosesBreak.The.Codeswethasyam08shanti05

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
di u know classical dance thats great .u too multitalented Clap

I dont know any form of danceUnhappy.. but love to see dancing...all sort of dance..I really like

Hudaak

Hudaak

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Haha I don't noe hw 2 dance bt stil luv dis show Wink

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@Swetha, I am into classical dance, but now not doing much, but I do blend it with other genre of dancing and its nice good exercise also Embarrassed

Glad that dancing is given a good potential outlook, grace and elegance can be shown in different ways and dance has its roots since  a long time and culture and the way they show should be blended in a beautiful way,

But now a days what they show in movies there is a high take of obscene movements which to some extent spoils the beauty of elegant dancing ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.