03/05:Epi-Disc:How Meenakshi Manages the hardships

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to Daily Episode Discussion Thread

No the show has moved into next sphere where all the participants are in the Acadamy under the watchful eyes and cameras of DC.. The ruler of this Kingdom.

Meenakshi is like fish out of pond in this new environment and her co-contestants are at loggerheads with her due to the plans of DC...

Now it will be interesting to watch how Meenakshi succeeds...

A small Precap:

The contestants keep on humiliating Meenakshi while DC keeps an eye on all activities via spy cameras. Meenakshi informs DC about the humiliation. DC encourages her not to give up and react on the humiliation. Akshat approaches Karishma to pair with her. Alen asks Meenakshi not to copy Preeti and dance in her own style. Karishma flirts with DC and asks him to make Akshat her dancing partner. But DC refuses to do so.

(This precap is captured from LifeOK Youtube channel)

How Meenakshi adjusts in this world?
What will be the dynamics between the participants?

Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

Note: We create a thread every day to discuss all the points regarding the show. That way we maintain the forum well and also keep it Pink...

As Chaskameter has started functioning, please comment on the old articles. Every one can comment twice so please do that to increase the ranking.

Cast details are up so please comment on the profiles to increase the CM ranking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Today I will be writing the update so will join you all late... But waiting to read the quick version from Jyothi...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes we can wait for jyothi to update, Waise I think DC will announce some changes today himself or via Sandhya and Bobby abt the pairing ...

I am wondering what other contestants will feel, whether they will protest, since if one contestant request change the other will also want,

So we have to see what implication does DC put for teh changes in the pairing..

This is going to be teh paring for the Gala round so they need to practice with that pairing...

If Meenakshi will be paired with Akshat then Pretty may be annoyed also, So  will they show that we have to see
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I feel important candidates are Akshat, Meenakshi, Angad and Karishma. So if these 4 are made into pairs then they may not cover other participants.

They can pair Sameer with Pretty...

DC is watching every one with his cameras...

I want to see how the candidates parctice before the Gala round... and how they select the costume for this round, how they get ready in all other aspects before the actual performance...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree, Thats why he will throw out 6 contestants before the gala round.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
angad is paired with karishma

akshat and karishma are planning to misbehave with meenakshi and throw her out on technical rehearsal day
jyothi_cool thumbnail
akshat apologiseto meenakshi and asks her if they can be friends and she agrees

she wishes him best me luck for the practice and he tells her the same

dc meets meenakshi and asks her why is she so happy she tells him tat all is well with her

dc says your wrong meenakshi because I can never be wrong

sameer is not gettin his steps write akshat creates an issue and tells his choreographer tat he does not want to dance with sameer

sameer tells akshat tat his parents don't want him to become a dancer and tat he has ran away from his boarding school to participate in asa

akshat tells him he does not care and he will make sameer dance till he is perfect

dc is smelling red wine he tells sandhya tat tommo the game is goin to begin tommo after the technical rehearsal

Alan meenakshi and preethi are practicing and he tells them tat they are perfect

akshat meets meenakshi in the hall and she asks him why is he torturing sameer and he asks her the song and she tells him

dc says damn meenakshi and tat she has made a mistake
jyothi_cool thumbnail
karishma and angad are practicing and she gets a msg from angad and she asks him if they can change the song stating tat there is no feel in tat song

she starts flirting with angad and he agrees for the song change

meenakshi and akshat are having able together meenakshi tells akshat tat she has never eaten cake

karishma is talking to the other contestants and they are calling her a servant and tellin her to clean their rooms she asks them why are they calling her like tat and tellin her tat she is the best servant

meenakshi asks akshat to leave with her he asks her Wats wrong with tat and asks her to show some servant steps

preacp

meenakshi is tellin Alan tat no one likes her he tells her she has not come for them instead has come for her passion for dance
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks jyoti
Nice episode, Meenakshi getting humiliated again

The  reason DC keeps telling her to be cautious and she falls into the pit..
She tells him that they are nice people and what she got at the end of the episode is again getting  herself humiliated...

Little did she  knw that Akshat was taking advantage of her being nice and then got to know the song she was doing for teh technical rehearsal...

Angad and Karishma were getting their chemistry right with the song..

Akshat is extermely impatitent I can understand his frustration that he dose'nt want to loose and he blasts at Sameer , But I think he is also somewhere right Sameer has to buckle up as when you are paired if one is faulty the otherone also gets into the fault zone..

DC is enjoying all this everyones work is under his eyes..He is reading everyone each contestnat has a different attribute to show, DC  wants to see the X factor in them..

Makes sense, But he has something different in store for tomorrow wonder what

shanti05 thumbnail
I am sure DC saw Akshat texting the name of the song to Karishma.

Tomorrow Anagad and Karishma will dance on the song Rasiyaa I think and meenakshi will be shocked they did'nt show in the precap its my guess..

But is each one allowed only a unique song  I guess so...or its OK to allow two people on the same song different style

But yes Karishma stole the song since it belonged to meenakshi may be on those grounds she will be  on teh verge of elemnation