WU -3rd May-Mohan livid with Megha tellin the sach

Posted: 11 years ago
Written Updt😳

Megs all set to leave Jiji asks her to get dressed else Ved will doubt and she agrees and Jiji gets her the Sari gifted by Mohan and meanwhile Megha also destroys the card addressed to her and Mohan but a piece is left behind

-Sanjay Renu getting all set to leave and taunting each other and guru spots Megs all dressed and leaving and it strikes him that what she is upto and goes to tell Mohan abt it and Mohan leaves immediately saying that if she tells it will b messy

Addu Nanhi scene and Addu tells how Megs isnt home and that she shud ask Jiji for whatever she needs and Nanhi is kinda depressed  and finally thru the books she got frm Ramanathan she gets a piece of proof and wants to show it Mohan and rings bell of help but Guru cums out and tells Mohan isnt home and she is like okay

Megs ,Renu , Sanjay Indu all at the party but no one has met the other and finally Indu Megs meet and Indu asks her abt telling the truth and so does Rashme's mum meet up with them and she tells Megs where Rashme is

-Megs Rashme convo where Megs tells the truth how she isnt the wife and how Mohan isnt even married and that he still loves her and that Megs is there so that their relationship can get that final last chance and Rashme still accuses Megs of fooling her and she tells how bec of her attitude she had to step in and help Mohan out ..Rashme still isnt pleased and says first u hid it all and now are telling it all so late and leaves and Megs calls out to her and goes after her only to meet up with Mohan

-MM convo and Mohan is livid with Megha saying where did his explanation go wrong or didnt she get it that Rashme chapter is over for him and megs is like what abt yesterday night on the terrace and he is like u think u r sum fairy god mother who will fix my broken heart and is like u dont know what u hv done and why did u do so ..and that dusnt she realize who stays in his heart  and stops short of saying it all as megs is kinda hurt😆

-Precap- Sanjay Renu get introduced to Mr and Mrs Bhatnagar

Today the MM convo and MG convo were superb👏

And keep hitting the CM and comment on both Kunal and Akansha's profiles and also a req pls post the trps in the trp thread and hold yr discussions in that very thread and if the trps bother u much then pls contribute by watching it on yr TV set😆
Edited by rdfan - 11 years ago
What a happening episode it was!! Today episode was a nail biting one.. Now that Megha had revealed the truth and that MM are introduced to SR as bhatnagars', let us all gear up for a high voltage drama in our simple(once upon time), cute NBTNMKK!! Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
Thanks Pooja for the WU.
I found episode good in terms of execution... Rashmi changed her color once again... lol... why did we sympathize with her... but I was right that mohan understands her well & took this decision practically.
I liked short mohan-guru scene... & there was also development in Amar's case. They are really gearing up for the future track.
I'm confused ... drama will happen first or confession?... chodo... ismein sir khapane se kya fayeda...
I liked MM scene... finally mohan is trying to give some sense to megha.
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
Thanks Pooja. OK episode with the truth revelation but, it was dragged.

Just want this whole MM truth to be out in front of everyone and done with.  Though Megha will have to hear bitter words from Renu and MIL that she sort of deserves...ultimately Mohan will be the one who will be left most hurt and heart broken after all this...where his friendship with Megha and Nanhi might be in danger too
Mohan called Guru his girlfriend and  guru says he is his  Ex 🤣 Edited by rdfan - 11 years ago
Thanks Puji For WU.

for reshmi🤬

for megha 🤪

for indu 👎🏼

for renu🤡

for guru👍🏼

for mohan❤️ 🤗

Originally posted by booosi

Thanks Pooja. OK episode with the truth revelation but, it was dragged.

Just want this whole MM truth to be out in front of everyone and done with.  Though Megha will have to hear bitter words from Renu and MIL that she sort of deserves...ultimately Mohan will be the one who will be left most hurt and heart broken after all this...where his friendship with Megha and Nanhi might be in danger too

@bold: Megha ke saath chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye par Mohika ke friendship mein koi danger nahi aani chahiye plzzz

Thanks Pooji for the wonderful update!😳

Nanhi Mohan relation will go on cause she has to give that proof to him and get to Amar ki sachai that team is intact 
Thank you so much Pooja🤗 Appreciate all your time & efforts🤗  Your wonderful updates always make my day👏
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Thanks Puji For WU.

for reshmi🤬

for megha 🤪

for indu 👎🏼

for renu🤡

for guru👍🏼

for mohan❤️ 🤗

superbbb Ami
for Mohan mera bhi same to same 🤗