SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareg

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Do Ghosts Like Songs?

Guys, I came across above article and had to share it with you guys LOL

Now debate, what do you guys think? Does ghost exist? Bhatakti atma, "mataji" comes to some people, spirits are seen ..and now this article that Himesh Reshammiya's song attracts ghosts. This was just too much for me. I want to know what you guys think. Do they exist in a form that they interact with people and something like this when the belive Himesh's song Jhalak dikhlaja is played, people are being possessed by some atma/bhoot?

I dont think it is a part of liking.

I think it is one of the punishments for ghosts in hell, you know burn in boiling oil, strung up by hair, push down from a cliff and if someone has a lot of sins to pay for, make them listen to Himesh's songsWink

ROFL Chamkeeley Sareg ji - your Avi is so appropriate!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Ghosts Like Songs? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialbuff

Originally posted by sareg

Do Ghosts Like Songs?

Now debate, what do you guys think? Does ghost exist? Bhatakti atma, "mataji" comes to some people, spirits are seen ..and now this article that Himesh Reshammiya's song attracts ghosts. This was just too much for me. I want to know what you guys think. Do they exist in a form that they interact with people and something like this when the belive Himesh's song Jhalak dikhlaja is played, people are being possessed by some atma/bhoot?

I dont think it is a part of liking.

I think it is one of the punishments for ghosts in hell, you know burn in boiling oil, strung up by hair, push down from a cliff and if someone has a lot of sins to pay for, make them listen to Himesh's songsWink

ROFL Chamkeeley Sareg ji - your Avi is so appropriate!!!

There he goes again.  Sareg miyaan kya baat kahi aapne hamare Hi Re bhai ke baare me ROFL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Do Ghosts Like Songs?

How exactly have we verified that we are not ghosts ourselves then the love of music apne aap solve ho jayega.... Are we or are we not ghosts? (courtesy - my sixth sense...LOL)

HR is so good that he can evoke the ghosts... thats great.. he is the musical genius - the bollywood mozart of sorts...Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 01 May 2007 at 1:09pm

daisyUSA

daisyUSA

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Nice & Interesting topic. About HR songs they give me headaches so no comments

Even though I am scared of watching scary movies...none the less I enjoy it. I throughly enjoyes reading this thread as some have shared their stories & it was nice to read everyones experiences.

I was in rochester Ny I was staying alone in 2bedroom apt & my hubby used to come weekends. My MIL had laft only few weeks back so suddenly I was alone in that house & I practically didn't used to go to one room in my house. Late Sunday evening my hubby got "The ring" movie & we decided to watch ..in parellel he was busy packing so he didn't see it much but I watch frame by frame..and believe me guys after that whole 1 week I couldn't sleep...I had whole house lights ON & didn't even go near TV Embarrassed I was that scared....

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Just got to this topic.

Its a very nice topic, hilarious but scary. Laughed my heart out on MNMS's response.. mommmmmmyyyyyy LOL LOL

reminds me of the college time, when some friends sed to call spirits... real incident the atma was not going .. after so many requests and moving the coin finally left. Next day the guy doing the whole experiment lost his granma.. man I request all not to disrespect the aatmas out..
Atmaji no offense... luv yaaa.. Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top