Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

SO basically this article is saying that if I put on Jhalak Dikhlaja at night, Casper might give me a visit??LOL

Casper, Ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja aaaajjaaa . . . . . . .

DO it today 6/6/6.

I saw the scariest thing because of this song. I was in my backyard, and this huge figure came out of no where. I put up Jhalak Dikhalaja a little more louder, and then the thing, a huge blob started to make weird noises.ShockedOuch 

It came closer, I had a flashlight, and I shined it on the thing, but it was

. . . . .

. . . . .

. .. . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . .

, . . . . . . .

My obese uncle with a jungle of hair on his chest (NO SHIRTDead),

Now that is scarier then ANY ghost.

He came to tell me to turn the music down , he was sleepingOuchLOL

Edited by MonicA#1Actress - 06 June 2006 at 9:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Ghosts Like Songs? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

After all these replies... it is hard to believe that its a GHOST TOPIC!!!!!!!!LOL

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged
LOL LOL you guys are too funny!! all your stories are really funny. I agree MNMS doesn't seem like Ghost topic anymore LOL.....

Dezo

Dezo

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
MonicA#1Actress wrote:
SO basically this article is saying that if I put on Jhalak Dikhlaja at night, Casper might give me a visit?? LOL i think i will play da song 2night LOL

Traveller

Traveller

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i dont kno whether to be freakd out or laugh...but all said and done im freaked out with the thot of ghosts and ghost stories...i watch a ghost movie and then the whole week i stay awake at night....i can handle adventure,mummies and animal movies but not anything about the dead Dead Confused Ouch IM TERRIFIED of them!! my dad tells me to grow up..these are all fiction and stuff but i just cant stay cool about these movies...god! especially after the ring!! i was freaked out by that movie..i heard my own family talk about some ghostly expirience but they thot i was not hearing... Ouch i cant bring myself to relate it now tho...prob tomorrow morning... Embarrassed Confused

prettyguria

IF-Dazzler

prettyguria

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL OKkkkk, I don't think that ghosts are attracted, its just their thinking, they think that when an object falls and you didn't do anything to it, its a bhoot! Ouch Hey it mite be true, and especially the ek baar aja aja aja aja part, but, has this ever happened in any hindi songs, and they have the ek baar ajas too and it had to happen to HR song, I mean think about it, the people just have it set in their heads that since we played this song, weird things started happening, what if this continues after they ban this, next they will blame it on "Zara Jhoom" Ouch I don't think they like the songs, I think they like HR Wink LOL

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I wanted to post on do you believe in ghosts and came across this topic when I search for it.. all stories told here are scary as well as funny.... so thought of bringing it to the first page... hope dev team doesnt mind.... There were other two topics also but they were locked. 

Back to the topic...

I have also heard of aaja aaja song and ghosts.. but like others me too also lol on the connection of the HR song and ghosts coming.....  but then again one never know Wink

But I do believe in ghosts and I have seen one myself. I was studying late at night at my place in my hall and there is a window in the hall. Just at the clock struck 12, my gaze fell on the window and I saw a full white figure wearing kinda a white gown all over, climb the window and well I screamed.. immediately that figure got down and disappear and I swear that was not any person because no person can look the way that figure look like.... Ouch

So do you guys believe in ghosts?

Had you had any ghostly experience?

Please do share... Smile

Edited by sweta01 - 01 May 2007 at 8:03am

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Do Ghosts Like Songs?

Guys, I came across above article and had to share it with you guys LOL

Now debate, what do you guys think? Does ghost exist? Bhatakti atma, "mataji" comes to some people, spirits are seen ..and now this article that Himesh Reshammiya's song attracts ghosts. This was just too much for me. I want to know what you guys think. Do they exist in a form that they interact with people and something like this when the belive Himesh's song Jhalak dikhlaja is played, people are being possessed by some atma/bhoot?

I dont think it is a part of liking.

I think it is one of the punishments for ghosts in hell, you know burn in boiling oil, strung up by hair, push down from a cliff and if someone has a lot of sins to pay for, make them listen to Himesh's songsWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top