Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged
LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Ghosts Like Songs? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by T.

Oh I remember reading the "Jhalak" article the day before yest and cracking up over it. LOL I wonder if Ghosts possessed Emraan as well and helped him out with the dance steps during the shooting of the song. Tongue

All your ghost stories reminded me of an incident which happened in my childhood.

We were on a school picnic in a Park and we were on some sort of a "treasure hunt" LOL. We saw a leaf hanging in the air (courtesy sticky spiderwebstring). One of my friends suggested there were ghosts around. We got freaked out because we were in a fairly secluded area.

Suddenly, a green masked figure came out from the trees. We screamed and ran away from him. Later on, we found more such green figures. They were the park maintanence men. LOL

LOLLOLLOL

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MNMS

LOL

Thanks. I had heard about Jinn, but didn't know in detail.

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Since we are on the roll about scary stories, here is the incident which I went through 2 years ago.

I was staying with my cousin's house at that time. We were both watching a Hindi movie at 1100 pm and this song came up, so I decided to go the kitchen to get some snacks. To get to the kitchen from her room, you go through a long hallway. There are 2 rooms you cross before you get to the kitchen. I get to the kitchen. Gather chips and soda and turned of the kitchen light. Now when I turned this light off, the night light (which was red) got turned on in the hallway. I thought to myself," Oh wow, it was a nice idea to put night light, now I don't have to walk in the dark." As I made my way to her room, it seemed like, I walked in to a different dimension. All of a sudden, time seemed to be going in slow motion. As I Looked towards at the end of the hallway, my eyes saw something that I can never forget.
I saw a man with a Lincoln hat..he was holding that hat in his hands. He was leaning towards this lady in pink gown. She was standing by the door looking right at that tall White male. It seemed like they were saying goodbye to each other. The lady had golden hair. I felt so helpless and cold. I don't know what was pushing me in that direction. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. I started to pray so hard. At the same time, I was shocked by what I was seeing. My mind couldn't think through. Everything was so quiet...the silence I had never felt before..
Why did I keep walking towards that dircetion? I still don't know. As I passed them to get to my cousin's room, they both looked at me for a second and then went back to gazing at each other. Only God knows how I went back to my cousin's room.
After I got to the room. I told my cousin. And both of us just turned the lights on in the room and prayed and went to sleep. Next morning, I asked my Aunty about placing those red light. She stated, " what RED night light?" She goes ," do you see any night bulbs?" And guys I didn't see any either...

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
LOL all your stories !! LOL LOL And Himesh's song!! LOL LOL

X-rebel

IF-Dazzler

X-rebel

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
This topic is too good LOL

I regret not seeing it earlier Tongue

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by T.

Oh I remember reading the "Jhalak" article the day before yest and cracking up over it. LOL I wonder if Ghosts possessed Emraan as well and helped him out with the dance steps during the shooting of the song. Tongue

All your ghost stories reminded me of an incident which happened in my childhood.

We were on a school picnic in a Park and we were on some sort of a "treasure hunt" LOL. We saw a leaf hanging in the air (courtesy sticky spiderwebstring). One of my friends suggested there were ghosts around. We got freaked out because we were in a fairly secluded area.

Suddenly, a green masked figure came out from the trees. We screamed and ran away from him. Later on, we found more such green figures. They were the park maintanence men. LOL

LOL

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged

SO basically this article is saying that if I put on Jhalak Dikhlaja at night, Casper might give me a visit??LOL

Casper, Ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja aaaajjaaa . . . . . . .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top