Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Do Ghosts Like Songs?

Guys, I came across above article and had to share it with you guys LOL

Now debate, what do you guys think? Does ghost exist? Bhatakti atma, "mataji" comes to some people, spirits are seen ..and now this article that Himesh Reshammiya's song attracts ghosts. This was just too much for me. I want to know what you guys think. Do they exist in a form that they interact with people and something like this when the belive Himesh's song Jhalak dikhlaja is played, people are being possessed by some atma/bhoot?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Ghosts Like Songs?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy.....ShockedStern SmileUnhappy

Sowmyaa di.. plz have a heart for me...Embarrassed

I literally cracked out on reading this article... u are right... this is tooooooooooooooooooooo much LOL

I don't believe that ghosts are attracted to himesh's song.. they must have got a better choiceWinkLOL... i think its just a plain joke...i mean... ghosts... songsConfused ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a break LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok .. on the serious part .. that do i personally believe in ghosts or not? I have never seen a ghost or a bhatakti aaatma... so i do not have faith in it.. But yes, i do believe in "Jinn" i.e. jinnies.... it is written in my Holy Book Quran so as a Muslim i believe in Jinn... Smile
Still to me there is no connection of a bhoot and himesh's song..unless he sings it for a bhoot!!!LOLLOL

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
omg LOL LOL LOL
woww im never playin that song again! Ermm Stern Smile especially at night Embarrassed Ouch LOL jkTongue
yes i believe in ghosts Tongue Embarrassed im watchin a ghost show right now Embarrassed

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Damn I was gone for couple of days and funny topics appeared. Sowmya..where did you find this article? LOL . HR's songs are unbearable to human senses, I can't imagine that they were an assault to entities from another world as well LOL . If you come to think of it, his song "Jhalak Dikhlaja" has this one phrase "Ek Bar Aaja Aaja Aaja." Aaja word is used repetitively. Don't people call ghosts with repeated phrases...May be unknowingly HR has opened up a door between the two worlds!!! Smile

Do I believe in Ghosts...YES! I have encountered few entities...It's weird when you see them though..

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

For MNMS

Ok .. on the serious part .. that do i personally believe in ghosts or not? I have never seen a ghost or a bhatakti aaatma... so i do not have faith in it.. But yes, i do believe in "Jinn" i.e. jinnies.... it is written in my Holy Book Quran so as a Muslim i believe in Jinn... Smile
Still to me there is no connection of a bhoot and himesh's song..unless he sings it for a bhoot!!!LOLLOL[/QUOTE]

Are Jinn different from souls?

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

I have never seen a ghost - don't know anyone who has actually seen one. Evev if they exist, they couldnot be scarier than some of the living people I know and knw of. Given a choice I would take a chance sitting through a dark night in a haunted cemetary than meet likes of Zarkawi of Laden in broad day light.

LOLLOLLOL true

Since you are being a funny man, let me tell you of a funny sort of scary story my dada Ji told me,,He was very proud of this story. he reminded me of the main Character from "BIg Fish." My dadi Ji backed him up on this..

This was the time of when India was divided in 2 parts. My dada ji with my dadi ji and 8 kids migrated from Siyalkot, Pakistan. All of the people running away from Pakistan were put in these camps. Now my dada ji's tent was right at the border of Kabristan. Only wooden fence sparated them from the Kabristaan. Everday my dada ji  would hear these sounds from that place. My dadi ji and all my aunties and uncles and my dad backed him up on this part. He goes that the noise was weird, it would start in the night time and would end by morning. He also claimed that as long as he read Gurbani, the noises seemed to halt, but as soon as he was done reading it, it would start again. So My dada ji discussed this with his Buddy in next Tent. His buddy asked him to meet him at 1100 in the night time outside the camp near kabristaan. being a brave guy, my dada ji met him at 1100. His friend said that "there is a wedding party in  kabristan and if he would like to go there. " My dada ji said, " wait let me call my wife and kids, they haven't had a good meal for the longest time." His friend said," No, there are limits, you can't bring too many people." So my dada ji went him thinking he would gather food in the  party and bring it back to his family.

It turned out to be a Ghost's wedding. ILOL My dada ji claimed that there were these people in the kabristan that didn't look alive. His friend said, " it's a ghost wedding , so enjoy everything here, but you can't take anything with you." My dada ji further added that he was amazed how lavishing the wedding was.. there were silk curtains and big tables with variety of food. He said the weird thing was that no one seemed to be looking at him and his friend...it's like they were non -existing.

My grandpa got greedy and he stuffed his pockets with sweets and other snacks. he came back and gathered everyone...all my uncles and aunties and dadi ji. He told them that he was coming back from a ghost's wedding and he brought a lot of stuff for them. he put his hands in his pocket and all of his pockets were filled with "FECES."

I swear guys, my granny claimed that she had to wash his Shervani with pockets filled with Feces.

So the noises stopped after 2 days...when all the ghostly festivals were done..LOL 

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy Stern SmileUnhappyCry

DF and Sowmyaa di... why u people are determined to kill me b4 my killing time??!!!!LOL.. PLZ people have a heart!!!!!WinkLOLLOL

Well on that part.. my mom also faced some kind of indirect encounter with some myterious things.. After my papa and mom's mariage, when they were a newly-wed couple.. they were living in a big house given by the company ...and at times in the house when mom was sleeping she used to feel someone's presence all the time... an illusion.. or whtever... but mom is a very homely lady.. she used to keep the house very very clean.. even those places like stores or rooms where my parents don't even used to visit... Thank God nothing happened.. but to mom... there was some kind of presense.. so when they left the house due to my papa's transfer, she met the neighbours and they informed her that this house is considered haunted...and anybody who lived here encountered some sort of experiance and left the house immediately.. Stern Smile (My brave Mom!! Big smile)

Plus.. there was an incident where my parents were travelling with my sisters on a car... and the tire was punctured..and some prob with the car... there was no petrol pump,hotel,etc nearby.. so they were sort of pretty helpless and it was a dark night...rather midnight => very less traffice on highway... Mom tells me that a truck came.. two people came out of it.. asked us.. helped us..fixed the tire and the car... and went away... after that on the highway .. while starting the car my parents couldn't see the truck anymore!!!!Confused!!!! (that's sweet plus scary ... Mommmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!Shocked)

Ok now ur qustion DF as ghosts differ from Jinnes... well i don't know abt ghosts... but i can say abt Jinnes becoz its written in the Holy Quran as Creatures having strange mysterious powers like they can convert themselves into a human fora while... but Humans are given more intelligence than the Jinnes.. i hope that answers ur question.Smile.. Along with that i was watching a tv where a Psychiatrist said that she did research on Jinn and she said that there are English Jinn, Hindu Jinn, Muslim Jinn...Stern Smile..

People.. after this thread im gonna put my head under the blanket... u people are scaring me toooooo much..!!!!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Oh I remember reading the "Jhalak" article the day before yest and cracking up over it. LOL I wonder if Ghosts possessed Emraan as well and helped him out with the dance steps during the shooting of the song. Tongue

All your ghost stories reminded me of an incident which happened in my childhood.

We were on a school picnic in a Park and we were on some sort of a "treasure hunt" LOL. We saw a leaf hanging in the air (courtesy sticky spiderwebstring). One of my friends suggested there were ghosts around. We got freaked out because we were in a fairly secluded area.

Suddenly, a green masked figure came out from the trees. We screamed and ran away from him. Later on, we found more such green figures. They were the park maintanence men. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top