Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Authors Note

Due to a number of reasons including but not limited too a marked increase of plagiarism on the forum - I will be methodically taking down all of my un-collaborated work and shifting to a closed blog. Readers who wish for access may PM me  at this Profile, Email me at [email protected]  or tweet me for access. 

Also on a personal note to every single reader who has been a solid support and inspiration to update at top speed - thank you. You have meant the world.

Edited by Nmyra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farfar319 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it! Something I'd love to see on the show. Their emotions were well-written. Good job!! Edited by farfar319 - 11 years ago
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomee!!! well written ya!!!
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
As usual...awesome...:)...loved how arnav held khushi and she just moved away like he didnt mean anything to her anymore...hope to see this in the show...arnav realising the intensity of what he did and its consequence...:)...loved the lyrics that you used...This was my fav part...

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here.

Will be always eager to read more such OS' from you...:)...

PS...Update STT!!!;)...:D...

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
you are avery gifted write dear... love your OSs
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written !!!!!!!!!
You are an Amazing writer !!!!!!! Loved the way you wrote the OS !!!!!!!
Aww Nami!!
Did you want me to cry??? Because I nearly did!
Poor Arnav and Poor Khushi! ðŸ˜­
The heartache you described it so beautifully!
The whole do anything but leave was soo...emotional and you know I dont do crying!
This is not fair!
You have to make up for this ! By a happy cute OS!
I demand one! Because I can and I'm your samosa ðŸ˜³
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love it! Wish the actual show would be this intense... 
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nimmy jaan🤗 I missed you sooo much...
And when you come you come with a bang man !!!Just tell me one thing...Is this a stand alone OS ??plll pll say no...Cause I want it to be continued if not a part of this...then just can you plll just continue it from here to a different one ?? And I guess you said you would...Cuase this OS was just amazing..
And I just loved how amazingly it was written... totally shocked to his very roots thats what both of them are .Khushi and Arnav are joined even by the strings of emotions...most of the times feeling hte same thing as each other...And this time it was realization..For one that realizatio gave a chance to build his world again...And for Khushi..well for her I guess its completely shattered her world...
Though I am sure probably it may be rebuilt but the re-built things aren't just as fascinating as the first new thing you had...And I guess thats what makes me feel more bad for Khushi than for Arnav..

So now all I can say is you rock woman !!And big time...cause you made me cry and I also want this kind of a scene when he realises that she is the innocent one...the totally heartbreaking scenes..cause I love these more then anything...it actually lets me sympathise with them more !!

Loved the OS...

PS: yaayy I commented without a PM
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i can see both behaving like this, But my heart ached for both of them. And how i wish for a happy ending.