Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Since bedni tribe do exist in some parts of India i was wondering wouldn't it be cool if some people from that tribe actually watched this show and realized how there lives are being portrayed on tv and what they could learn from this?

I sincereally think instead of making a tv show out of bednis the director could've done something to help the bedni and increase more awareness..because by making a show it's going to create more tourists and leading to more exploitation of bedni tribe.

I would really love to know how bednis feel about this show and how accurate they are portraying the topic on tv?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ic_2000trieshkalpoejassidhumere_costaPrincesstiannacairenes.munagalaHillylovenancy1996

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bednis in real life" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
it'd be interesting to hear a story of real bedni

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
 I have seen lot of pretty girls out  there but I don't know if they are bedinis LOL

hooriya93

Groupbie

hooriya93

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
You are in one sense right. But I do think that all things have different aspects. Like before watching this show I didnt know that a tribe like bednis existed but now I do. That is the first step of creating awareness, educating people about a issue. Lets watch the show further and see what they do with it.
Also it would be awesome to hear some real life bedni stories!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001nancy1996Hillylove-Nakshatra-pallavi25

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Well they have created awareness in our minds about the bednis, which is important. Beyond that, it IS a TV serial made for profit, not social work, the main goal being entertainment. Any social awareness that is raised because of it is kind of a bonus.Smile

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
its a good step. i wasnt aware of bednis before the serial
it sad such traditions still exist

netola

Groupbie

netola

deepika45

IF-Rockerz

deepika45

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
before this show i was not aware of this bednis system.. as a first step they have created awareness in society..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s.munagala

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.