Punar Vivah

||**PowerPuff Gals Cheerleaders**||

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

All righty... May 2...The infamous day when Cruella G3 used her Old school Discipline method to show  her domination on a little boy πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ ... We saw the emergence of  our own PowerPuff gals ... We are yet to see any action from them πŸ˜†...but i saw some foreshadowing in this shot .. πŸ˜Ž

VS     

Dunno if the colors Vidhi, Aarthi and Paridhi were sporting was deliberate or not ...But I was gobsmacked by the uncanny resemblence in their characters and ensemble to PP girls πŸ˜†

Vidhi in red = Blossom ; Aarti in green = ButtercupParidhi in blue = Bubbles 

Their characters are similar too... For people who are unfamiliar with who Powerpuff girls are  πŸ€£ ... 

THE POWERPUFF GIRLS  

The Powerpuff Girls are three super-powered little girls out to save the world before bedtime. Created by Professor Utonium when he mixed Chemical X with some sugar and spice, the Powerpuff Girls protect Townsville from bad guys and villains like Mojo Jojo, Fuzzy Lumpkins, Him, Princess, the Gangreen Gang and others. Blossom is the commander and the leader. Bubbles is the joy and laughter. Buttercup is the toughest fighter. And together, the Powerpuffs save the day! 

BLOSSOM, commander and the leader (Vidhi who used her presence of mind to trick G3 into opening the door πŸ‘πŸΌ)
BUBBLES, she is the joy and laughter of the trio (Paridhi...Bang on chirpy fun naughty one who flatters G3 to submission πŸ˜†) 
BUTTERCUP, she's the toughest fighter of the three (Gundi bhabi aka Aarti..she needs to get the hockey stick out or take G3 out in her scooty and terrify her )

So This thread will be dedicated to cheering the Scindia Bahu gang when ever they will stand up to G3 or Bua or Casanova Scindia's tyranny ... πŸ˜³  

Index

Page 4  May 24 New 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb thread..
cheers bahus πŸ‘πŸΌ...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mmCMUPCNgE&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Here is my contribution to the thread!πŸ˜†

Been reading the DC thread quietly. I can still remember Divyam's acting in yesterdays episode caught the repeat on TV and changed the channel  because did not want to watch it a second time.

My wish is the three bahu's become a unity and stand together as sisters just like the Powerpuff Girls.

Lovely thread πŸ€— Deeps
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OMGGG I m already loving the titlee of the thread ..the powerpuff girls πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I cant wait for the day when all three Bahus together r going to rule in Scindia Mansion with full Authority and style  becuase its their Era ,...

Vidhi has got brains which was so evident in last episode the way she used her presense of mind to give a scare to G3 about Daddy Scindia coming home and forced G3 to open the door πŸ˜‰

Paridi has got political intelligence the way she butters up her Sasuma with Samosas and Yoga classes ...she knows how to keep Sasuma under her thumb 😈

Aarti has got good leadership qualities and she knows how to do multitasking and win everyone's heart thus leaving Sasuma all alone in the crowd πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...

All three together can begin a new era in Scindia Mansion with this following song ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ygnfqG8tAs&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@AmeTz  : Thank you .. u flatter me β˜ΊοΈ

@Angel : Yippee ...thanks for the BG track πŸ€—... and yes I really want the girls to gang up ..unite and rebel against the tyranny in dignity.. They have to be themselves and just silently rebel when necessary πŸ‘πŸΌ They have each other to support now.

@Jyo... Absolutely ..Saare niyam todh do is the apt song  β­οΈ...Just tDina Pathak character was not as inhumane as G3 was while doling out her brand of punishment . πŸ€¬

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesomeee thread!!
Want to see the Powerpuff saving the day by kicking that moti villian!
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful thread dear
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DEEPS! You made a thread dedicated to this genius brainwave! I love it! And here is my contribution...

😑

AND...

🀣Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh I love my Powerpuff girls 😳!! Apt comparison! πŸ‘
When I was a kid, I didn't like Buttercup that much, but now, Buttercup is my favourite!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Go Aarti!! Go Vidhi!! Go Paridhi!! Show the evil G3 her place!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Samana: Gayatri = Mojo jojo!!! πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by mamita - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana :That picture for Daddy Scindia ..OMG OMG OMG 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Angel plss put it in Wanted thread too πŸ˜†