Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

earth1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

Yesterday i felt for Jogia, but today i felt Gouri is bigger victim and started feeling for her too๐Ÿ˜‰ She is the main victim. as we know SELFISHNESS, GREEDINESS, INSECURITY AND JEALOUSY r only REAL feelings of humanbeing. all other feelings r just unreal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† So Gouri was the only real character in BV, but for few days, she hs been snatched this tag, by saying the this is not REAL gouri and REAL behaviour of her, whn she reached the hight of SELFISHNESS and GREEDINESS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Why this injustice with her. Earlier she was deprived from the tag of MISTRESS๐Ÿ˜‰ It was told tht mistress is only if she live with a person for money. she tried her best to get this tag. she lived with Jagat for five yrs, disguising as wife, she didnt want to marry and loose this status, which was so dear to her๐Ÿ˜† But Jogia blackmailed her and forced to marry and she lost this tag, but whn she came to know tht her marriage is illegal, she got another opportunity to get this her lovely tag of MISTRESS๐Ÿ˜† but still she didnt get recognition, as she didnt demand money for it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† her heart was crying "bolo jagat, tumne dekha na maine kitni koshish ki. koshish ki na. fir bhi mere sath aisa kyun. kyun jagat kyun"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she decided to not leave any kami and not give anyone chance to deprive her from her dear tag. so only money demand was the hurdle between her and her MISTRESS tag, thn she finally decided to demand it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as she is a educated and hv some class๐Ÿ˜‰ so just few lacs, wd hv hurt her SELF RESPECT, so she decided to ask share in the property๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But after so much try now people started saying this is not REAL gouri. ab ye to had ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† uski to puri mehnat pe pani fir gaya๐Ÿ˜† Why this injustice with MY gouri. pls try to understand. she want to become REAL MISTRESS. pls dont deprive her from this tag, otherwise she will loose her maqsat of life.pls hv some mercy๐Ÿ˜† Pls give her the Tag, which she really deserve and for which she tried so hard๐Ÿ˜†

baap re tum ladke sab sahi hote ho. haha ๐Ÿคฃ itne achhe se to hum ladkiyaan bhi gauri ka character sketch nahi likh paati. hans hans ke bura haal ho gaya.
can i add my bit ... i wish she was not a REAL daactar ... becuas eit make s UNREAL, abnormal ones like rest of us so shameful , ab hamare paas to self respect to hai nahi ... gawari mata ke mahaan temple me jaane ki aukaat bhi nahi  hum sab ke paas to khdu ka hospital bhi nahi , ab hum kaise jeeyenge. aur property ka share bhi nahi kyunki hamare inlaws to itne rich bhi nahi. ab REAL daactar ke paas hospita to hona hi chahiye , nahi hua to loot ke paisa kaise kamayenge , disco kaise jayenge.
Edited by vasu.avantika - 11 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasu.avantika

hindi word bahut bura hai use karun to mods muje bhaga denge ...

mods aap muje bhagaoge to nahi naa ...
kunki just samanya gyaan de rahi hun ...
mistress ka hini rupaantar rakhail kota hai ... and according to hindu married act a man can have only one wife and hence all others fall under the rakhail category only.

Yep thats the word!!! Now I get it ๐Ÿ˜† Its a hindi serial guys! I say lets use the hindi word ๐Ÿ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

According to Merriam Webster, here is one definition of mistress: a woman other than his wife with whom a married man has a continuing sexual relationship 

This is definitely not Gauri. I repeat, definitely NOT Gauri. Gauri is Jagat's wife. She is not his wife in the eyes of the courts and the law. But who cares about that? Law and courts are not important! In the eyes of true love, she is his wife and his beloved humsafar! 

Funny enough, here is another definition of mistress: a woman who has achieved mastery in some field 

Gauri is the master of being real... and maybe even the master of ruining people's lives by utilizing dumb people like Jagat ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Like I said, I dont understand english ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
runes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well now people are claiming that My Gauri is becoming unreally Mahaan. She does not want to use the money for herself but wants to use that money for a social cause of building a non-charitable hospital which would make lots of profit and also help only the rich people. 
milumee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

I dont understand the meaning of the word Mistress ๐Ÿ˜ญ in english... can some body please translate that in Hindi ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Also... the word Psycho-mistress who tortures and extorts money from people- isn't it the same as the word wasuli/ mandavi ๐Ÿ˜† So many complicated words... phew!๐Ÿ˜†

donno dear, my hindi knowledge is limited to basic conversation. One day I will learn it though, am sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Ankit ...awesome post๐Ÿคฃyou are true fan of Jogia and Gawari...you have so deep understanding of them and you feel for them so much ๐Ÿ˜†