Didn't get the logic of this Drama!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

J3SANGEL

IF-Sizzlerz

J3SANGEL

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Seriously guys,
Is it only Anushka at fault? Pradeep kiya Dhood pita bacha hai????
He is such an A** whole they should do the same thing to him what they r doing with Anushka because they r both at equal fault...nari shakti my foot if ur men is not Loyal to u how can u claim about nari shakti and bechari and mera pati ko chin liya(How Gross)...bring some gang who deal with Men shakti...LOLLOL

I don't see any logic here, its not am defending Anushka i know she is wrong too but if your husband know how to control and to be responsible toward his family no one can shake the relationship and Mona the so call wife doing everything to get him back...wow Seriously!!!love it!!!Sleepy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Didn't get the logic of this Drama!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Actually, I am disgusted too...the way it has been shown so far it seems that Anu at fault totally for the mess…well when the truth is Anu is probably least at fault…and Pradeep and Mona (I know I will get rotten eggs for this) are most at fault….the Cvs have just made a joke of a very serious issue….sad

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

this is EK's show we shouldn expect logic thing from her show 

moreover there is no logic in the show 

me too disgusted wd d show

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.