Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

rima

IF-Stunnerz

rima

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
*This story is the copyright of the author and any copying or reproduction of the content in other sites is not permitted without prior permission of the author.
Link to Thread 1:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2304528
Link to Thread 2:

Link to Thread 4

Thread 3

Chapter 43

Chapter 44

Chapter 45

Chapter 46

Chapter  47

Chapter 48

Chapter 49

Chapter 50

Chapter 51

Thank you everyone for the support and likes and comments. You have made me sail into the third thread. I am indebted for every word and every like you share with me. You all humble me with your time and appreciation. Thank you. Here is a quick update for thread 3.

Chapter 42

Arnav spent the most agonizing two hours of his lifetime while waiting for Khushi.

He had tried calling every number in the world that he knew - Akash, Payal, Khushi's gynecologist, her friends, her sweet shop manager-all the people he could think of. But he had no news from anyone.

A million fears ran through him'each one more dreadful than the other.

Did she have a miscarriage?

Did she go out and have accident?

Had she left him?

...The last thought sat like a dead weight on his heart. No please no...he did not care she was his arch enemy's daughter...so he would try not to be besotted with her...it was enough if she was around. He would love her from a distance'and not betray any loyalty.

He would just see her beautiful face every day and not want anything beyond that'just having her in his life was enough.

When he heard a car pull up at 10.30, he rushed to the door, like a man grasping on his last hope,

Khushi stepped out along with their neighbor Mrs Sethi, who was holding Khushi around her shoulders.

She led Khushi into the house slowly.

Arnav stared incredulously as they stepped into the house. His anxious face looked at Khushi's face, which looked dreadfully tired and in pain.

"Arnav beta, Khushi called me in the evening when she started having some cramps. She needed someone to go with her to the hospital. So, I took her. Thankfully the baby and she are fine, but she feared she might be having a miscarriage. The doctor has advised her complete bed rest for a while.

She told me not to tell you and worry you. So, I did not call you. Sorry for that beta. Now I will help Khushi get into bed and get her some food. She hasn't eaten for a while," Mrs Sethi said kindly. Being a mother and grandmother, she knew pregnancy was scary for first time parents.

She took Khushi to the bedroom.

She had been sick and she hadn't called him? She had left him out of such a big issue? She had left him to agonize alone? How could she! He was hurt beyond words.

But he went to the kitchen and  loaded a plate full of food and rushed to the bedroom.

"Ok beta. I will leave now. It is late. Take care of Khushi. She needs rest and peace. Make sure she gets that," Mrs Sethi told Arnav in a typical motherly manner. She hugged Khushi and left.

Arnav just stared at Khushi for a long time after that, wanting to scream and rage at her but unable to. Not just because of her condition but because he could clearly see the toll, not telling him was takng on her.

She had averted her eyes, not wanting to look at him, her expression one of pure agony.

Khushi avoided looking at Arnav's face. Seeing his face would make her feel guilty for putting him through hell. She knew he would have been to hell and back.

She knew he would have died a thousand deaths and gone through every nightmare.

She knew he would have gone mad with worry.

Even now she knew he loved her like mad. But she wasn't going to take second place to his loyalty again. She was determined.

He would have to really love her unconditionally. Was it too much to ask? Didn't she love him like that?

She was confused, because his pain hurt her and she did not want to hurt him.

"Khushi eat the food," Arnav said. He would talk after she ate.

She took it and ate silently.

He wanted to feed her himself, but a part of him was too hurt she had not called him when she was in trouble.

It was his baby damn it!

Khushi noted that he did not feed her. Well, he must be angry and probably he was maintaining his distance, as he had wanted?

Hurt, she continued eating, while he sat watching her.

"Did you have your dinner?" Khushi asked.

"No," he said.

He cared! That was her first thought. He had been worried about her!

"Go and eat right now Arnav. Please. Your sugar level will go down. How can you not eat? How can you not take care of your health?" she raged. Then guilt kicked in. Oh my God! His sugar level! She had done this to him. She had not told him where she was and in worry he had not eaten! He had done this for her!

She cared! His heart lifted up with joy. Suddenly he remembered himself. Till now he had even forgotten himself, his health, his hunger, till he knew she was safe. She was thinking of him even in anger.

Khushi watched him go. Her eyes brimmed with tears. Why was she doing this to him? Why was she hurting him? It was hurting her more? Was it worth it?

But her stubborn mind insisted it was. She had to know if he could love her beyond reason or what he believed of her. He had to win that trust he had broken.

When he came back, she was lying on her side. She looked frail and sad and somewhat like the Khushi who barely existed when he had been angry with her about Shyam.

That thought softened his anger and frustration at her.

"Why didn't you call me Khushi? And don't go silent on me," he added sternly.

"Because I can manage and because it should not matter to you anyway," she said.

"Khushi there might be a ton of complaints we have against each other, but can you see that this can be fatal to you or the baby? Promise me you won't do this again. In fact I will make sure this never happens again. I am having a maid here 24*7 to take care of you," he said.

"I told you before I can manage," she said.

"And I told you a million times that I will not let you alone," he said sternly.

"Don't care for me Arnav. Be cruel to me. I want to hate you'I want to hurt you," she cried, her tears spilling down her cheeks.

"So hate me. Be angry with me. Hurt me.  I deserve it. But don't hurt yourself. Don't hurt the baby. Please don't," he pleaded.

He watched her cry, wishing he could hold her like before . But he held back, knowing she would pull back because he had been such a jerk.

She wished she could hug him like before, but held back because if she did she would forget he was not a jerk...

Chapter 43

Edited by rima - 11 July 2012 at 3:53am

The following 312 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsudumonbertck1985amit07barbie_gurllaila889aksneesimren97mishimBob123tanjerinerithuparnaash1977honeyboney1bhavanigunaLoveArhiForeversanjana_kapoorshubhadaranerachealsweety3773mbobby2011chilliesZehra28Sna1288baby2012Pog123maryam0993princessep13anithasattaasifa_5025neena2000asrdiwanimdm2013sanjuarshiAwesomegirl1216cutyanushkaMONAKARANdanisharamasawmFlyn_freegurukhush3lliemerry777appy111et_tu_achuKushiArnavmala2412manisyumna.rehmanlinetewinniepoohtwinkle662goyalkalpna123anamika00Maan2Geetnish_1Aym7mistletoe22dkr195farhacassimdknalagagoonuts-divya-memarioKaval05paaskhannaQueenRani2unna_178pinderddfrockstardevibnair2009MaankigopiMadhuaminakhanAussiegalpallavisarkarsakadafi_CrazySuzi_Rujul13manjusha_92rsshreeMsFuzzybear692futuresskaug25radiationouiouithBajaj.rbrubys07LivetopartylimitlessGurpreet1991serina087malosesruthirishiDevilwaysfarfar319random94canucks1714os112801ardy03tasminesai_nehaArchu61day_lilyshilpi28marchmysticmanthrijbluedayjazzpreetsaj111ArshiAnalystchughnlcrazy_misheedesicurryUV_Arshikiddy-kavyaMsIPKKNDManicanshi-raizadaManisha_PJBayl123Vatsala97ranukamakshiamv63.Enchanted_SoulArhi_jia_MonayaBublyKhushiesmeralda111kurinjiakhila22051993arshifan91Dimz13kshubhangineha_shahthiyamappyNandzcelinawalterluvbugkhusiarnavPrncssOfHeartChicanejessjazzSim96bijilidproverarnavkhushi1106pink.lotusmomai14luckylucky1rockinggirl5Arshi1195multifacetedApples94ArhiIPKKNDsaiqa4evaanarshiOrion_Nvirmanforeversamster03renee27alice54meghnashiddenpearlAngelMcQueenrashgirl000Glimmeripkkndankmeera06saarah96blah_blah3arathyvrsulochana90msmarplem-g19_G1234_akshi_2ixrayvrinda16vikadesigirlgilmoremeradilcpervaizsweetnonismile1412AMAL722sparikhneha2005stonex..sur..SaJanLuv14maria_awanIshii99IlovemskMeetPremeerSunriseGreenprincess84kirti123arhi101sowmyadhariniseshatreesweetygirl28bhavnahsriraodevishreepri12Maaneet4eveaakriti120TANVI_SEXYmedha16smileyhug7679Bunny_BearnareshSVOlive_RosepurplekidhararnavarnaushiemistryBibliobibulusaycma98segadekiholo-FarwiiDobaara-memyselfandrshiipkknd-fanachu_arshiDalmuthuya..MorningStar..jen_xkaur94SS88IronButterflyaaytSnoowfallDivyahetnadiafarjana...Tanu...PepsiGirl101Punkin22saima4744smashitupsnoopy84jahnvi.luvs.ASRpeepliPrasaifrenzyyAnupamaJYhira_arnieprpk525farheen75--MISHTEE--zaniaxHot.Pink.HeelsYellow.srahsmeenaluma--Siva--lara3110caskersarra0roops82moon_minesubiscsrupzloveukvarshailive2laughchahaat.desisweetheart9mommamiahindu4lyfsonia_92..kashish..ashred12meloniedazzling_glorybrainychild92AngelTeenSenorita Sanayaprettyasjenshybabe-MeraBarun-swetha10jeb1pinky_blueskies-afsha-prerna1Ethereal-PathHansaNtinseluswahdrunkiiebabe-Kina-Bigbang_GDmandy15..Anita..DiamondLifepakpearlSamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPieMephistoFAYKHAN29sarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedASR6262...shruti...jas0308-.serendipity.-soharaJohnyLovesSanzseeta_naips-Huma-IsleOfCapriprincessunaranikita_88dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "True Colors New Thread 3-Chapter 51 Updated" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarra0

IF-Rockerz

sarra0

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Yay me first for a change

Congrats on the new thread, great update, felt 4both of them, even amidst his turmoil he can't help but love her, care for her and worry about her and its the same 4her they were both concerned about the others health.

Edited by sarra0 - 02 May 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepanshi403rima

rima

IF-Stunnerz

rima

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Yay me first for a change

Congrats on the new thread, great update, felt 4both of them, even amidst his turmoil he can't help but love her, care for her and worry about her and its the same 4her they were both concerned about the others health.
thanks.i ws just sending pms

.Enchanted_Soul

.Enchanted_Soul

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Amazing update! Congrats on the 3rd thread :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
congrats on thread three arnav is is letting his hate gets between them and khushi is right at least she had some one with her very sad and heart breaking thanks for the pm loved the update 

PrncssOfHeart

Goldie

PrncssOfHeart

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Congrats 4 d new thread...tnx 4 d pm...:)

rima

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Why is he so stubborn?he is putting his wife's and baby's life at risk for loyalty...torturing her like that when she needs his love and support the most...he can play this loyalty game after the baby's born...i am sorry but i don't feel sorry for him right now,he should be there for his baby and his wife... period.

rima

desicurry

desicurry

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
nice update :)

rima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top