sweet samie

sweet samie

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
DeadDead-He is a takhur 
- He is sugani's saviour..
- He will develop an obsession over Sugani
Angry Q: IS VIKRAM MARRIED.. and are their any article supporting this.Dead
AND HOW is he related to Aditya.. 
 please someone respond.. if he is married.. than i am going to stop supporting him

Edited by sweet samie - 03 May 2012 at 1:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SO FAR WHT WE KNOW OF VIKRAM !!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suman786

Suman786

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

In an episode this week they did mention that Aditya was Vikram's nephew (I think) and he said that Aditya can do anything for his Mama (when Vikrams sister Kuhu I think thats her name rang Aditya saying Vikram fell from the roof or something) so im guessing Aditya's mum (probably another sister) and Vikram are brother and sister. We also know that Vikram's Chacha is Jwala Thakurs wifes aka Thakurians brother (by name though, I don't think they are blood siblings). Regarding Vikrams wife I can't be sure because there have been different websites saying different things, some say he has a wife and some don't mention a wife at all.

Hope that helps, I could have misinterpreted but I'm pretty sure that Aditya is Vikrams nephew and Vikram is married however I don't have any proof to show that he is married..

Edited by Suman786 - 04 May 2012 at 4:27am

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
The only thing we know so far with certainty is that Vikram is a Thakur and he does not apparently behave like a typical traditional thakur, and he is Aditya's mama (mother's brother). He has helped Sugni on a few occasions, but doesn't appear to have too many feelings for her besides a kindly, distant interest. That's it, really. Everything else is based on conjectures and spoilers which do not necessarily have to be true.

The way I see it, the story could develop in different directions.
First, it could be that all his behaviour has an ulterior motive, i.e. he is just pretending to be nice in order to defeat Jwala Singh. He might in such a case develop an obsession with Sugni and try cheat on his wife for  her. Aditya then would be her saviour from him. This seems a bit unlikely because his interactions with his family members seem to be on the same level as with outsiders so unless he is pretending to everyone, all the time, his niceness is an integral part of him.

The second option, which is perhaps a bit more likely, is that he is genuinely a progressive and modern guy. However he is also hankering for revenge from Jwala Singh and eager to get back what he perceives as his ancestral rights. Possibly this ambition would override any sense of fairness and he may become a grey character because of this. Sugni might become an unwitting pawn in his game. In this case also there might be a wife in the scenario. Aditya might fall in love with Sugni, but not get her because Vikram would try to use her against Jwala in some way.

I think the makers have smartly kept their options open on the wife. Notice how they always say parivalwalon ko bulao, without mentioning names or relations. If TRPs demand they'll bring in the wife, otherwise fill in with some random other members of the family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amen29Raleighbcatromancefansparikhpallavi25

likithakmh

IF-Dazzler

likithakmh

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
vikram is married!

sweet samie

sweet samie

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
k done no more sugani and vikram  for me if he ends up married, although they do look cute.. i am going to stop watching this show for next 5 month to see how things turn up..
Angry

Edited by sweet samie - 04 May 2012 at 10:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.