Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

What in the world?!:Mod note Pg2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Antlers

IF-Sizzlerz

Antlers

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by shaktheback

I puked as soon as I saw the male lead. He looks atrocious. He needs a replacement.

the female lead aint no fairy either..

whenever I put Sony on this show is on or they have the promo airing..
is that what happened in biwi no.1? I dont remember anything expect that chunari chunari song. 

the girl is pretty though.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What in the world?!:Mod note Pg2 (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah basically Salman falls for Sushmita, she's playing a model and he cheats on Karishma so yeah it does look similar to Biwi No 1.

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Since the new channel Life OK has come I've been watching dramas from there aswell, a few from Star Plus and now Bade Ache Lagte Hai thats it but yeah as you said Dex...absolutely boring.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TexanHolden

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by shaktheback

I puked as soon as I saw the male lead. He looks atrocious. He needs a replacement.

the female lead aint no fairy either..

whenever I put Sony on this show is on or they have the promo airing..
is that what happened in biwi no.1? I dont remember anything expect that chunari chunari song. 

the girl is pretty though.LOL

yeah that is what happened.. Karisma stays home and sends her kids, mother in law to her husband's house to fix him up..

then she goes all out and starts modelling to get Salman back as Sush is hot and stuff..LOL 

who Mona? Theatre theatre..LOL jk well she has a nice face but she looks behen jee typesLOL  I'm guessing they will make Mona go all hot and happening too.. how else will she get hold of her husband.. this has to happen..LOL

If you decide to watch it.. tell me whether my prediction came out to be true..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ek_aarzoo

ek_aarzoo

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
It's not Mona who is using her kids to get her husband back. She told her kids to be good kids and not bother Anushka.

It is the Dadi that is using the kids to get them back together. Mona is showing Pradeep hjow hard it is to raise the kids.

I am getting disappointed with the direction of the show though. IT IS NOT ALL ANUSHKAS fault. I honestly think that it is more Pradeeps fault because he has the family to lose and not Anushka. She doesn't care, she has nothing to lose.

They need to show Pradeep that he was at fault...They keep blaming the woman only. That is pissing me off so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsblyton

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

You all hv right to constructively criticise a show or its characters but plss avoid talking about Actor's looks or replacement or making random comparisons with other shows because u all are well aware of IF rules ...plss dont force the mods to take any strict action

Comparison with bollywood movies is fine but plss make sure its not said in such instigating manner that its ends up looking like deliberate bashing of a show ...

KHTV Dev team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08Magical_KaSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.