Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

A man your age... Mona's taunts and her strength

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Was catching up on a rerun of yesterday's episode and came across a brilliant line used by Mona to Pradeep: "When a man your age believes that he's fallen in love, he acts like a fool and forget everything else in the world"

In short "there's no fool like an old fool"

Ohhh How I loved Mona for saying that and I could've really hugged her. She really knocked the wind out of Pradeep and showed him how much she despises him and his actions. Now if after this she takes him back it would be like really the pits.

But seriously I love the bashing Pradeep is getting from Mona. She pulls no punches in exposing his lies and hypocrisy, shows him absolutely no mercy and treats him with zero respect. Despite everything that Mona is doing on her MIL's say so, I believe that Mona is truly over Pradeep, and now she's fighting for her self-respect and a secure future for her children.

In a way I'm also glad that she's sent her kids to live with Pradeep. If she had kept the children with her, they would've turned around and accused her of separating them from their father and believed his false promise of lifelong monetary support. Now they can see for themselves how besotted he is and how he is neglecting them for the  sake of his GF.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24rups2408blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A man your age... Mona's taunts and her strength" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
so true.. even i feel Mona is over Pradeep.. but then we can never ever trust the cvs and ekta maiyyaConfused... loved the mission Pradeep Bashing by Mona and i do not think it was planned by Suhasi ... Mona's outburst was just very natural...kya jawaabi teer maarti hai madam.. totally fida over her dialogues...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
The way Mona's character comes out in these recent episodes, I have a feeling it is more of personal contribution of the actor to the character.

But yes, I'm loving Mona's character these days. I had stopped watching the show in between but picked it up again from the day Mona landed that solid Punjabi Jhaapad on Pradeep's unsuspecting front. I'm sure Pawan would've lost a couple of teeth that day. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408blyton

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

The way Mona's character comes out in these recent episodes, I have a feeling it is more of personal contribution of the actor to the character.

But yes, I'm loving Mona's character these days. I had stopped watching the show in between but picked it up again from the day Mona landed that solid Punjabi Jhaapad on Pradeep's unsuspecting front. I'm sure Pawan would've lost a couple of teeth that day. :)

well i havent stopped watching the show.. coz i love Mona's acting ab the cvs mess it toh we cant do anything,..but have kept watching the show only because she is thereEmbarrassed

Mona, the actor ,brings out the frustration of Mona, the character, so well.. and i am glad that it is not shown scripted by suhasi or pammi...Smile

blyton

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
No I agree that Mona's taunts and outbursts are all her own.

For all her talk of individuality, Suhasi is the one who's been giving into her husband's unreasonable demands and outbursts all these years and making her children and Mona also give in to them. She even created rifts between Mona and Pradeep so many times, by forcing Mona to listen to her hypertensive husband knowing that Pradeep and Mona had reserved time for themselves on those occasions. So yes as much as others even Suhasi is to balme for the rift between Mona and Pradeep.

As for Pummi, she might be supportive now, but she's shown very little common sense all this while and even made Mona spy on Suri. No wait that was the only sensible thing Pummi did, wish Mona had taken a leaf out of her book and closely questioned Pradeep then she wouldn't be in this mess today.

blyton

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

No I agree that Mona's taunts and outbursts are all her own.

For all her talk of individuality, Suhasi is the one who's been giving into her husband's unreasonable demands and outbursts all these years and making her children and Mona also give in to them. She even created rifts between Mona and Pradeep so many times, by forcing Mona to listen to her hypertensive husband knowing that Pradeep and Mona had reserved time for themselves on those occasions. So yes as much as others even Suhasi is to balme for the rift between Mona and Pradeep.

As for Pummi, she might be supportive now, but she's shown very little common sense all this while and even made Mona spy on Suri. No wait that was the only sensible thing Pummi did, wish Mona had taken a leaf out of her book and closely questioned Pradeep then she wouldn't be in this mess today.

in red = couldn't agree more...

as for the frustration being scripted by suhasi or pammi... i meant that i am glad the cvs did not ruin at least this one thing... and showed Mona talking /blasting Pradeep spontaneously..

and Pammi has been a dear friend.. Smile

blyton

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
The way the show is going right now, mona might reject pradeep when he comes back to her. I really wish she would do that!

blyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Chitrashi's views in this thread. While the CVs are doing their best to mess up the story and make it go the cliched way, somewhere I feel it's Mona the actor who is preventing Mona the character from turning into a complete massacre. Watch those scenes where Suhasi or Pammi are trying to brainwash her. She looks unconvinced. Having watched Mona for 9 years on TV, I am pretty sure it is her own input--a way of showing that while Suhasi and Co. might want Mona to get back her "property"= her hubby, Mona herself has a few surprises in store for them.

I foresee a clash between Mona and Ekta if EK tries to make Mona and Pradeep end up together in the end. Right now it's Mona trying to send signals to the audience--"Hey, I am part of this crap but I am not going along with it completely!"

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.