Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram- Sugni : Tum Dhoban Ho Gayi Ho Kya?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

When you look at the last scene today , you realize a few things.

1. No matter where Vikram sees Sugni, he will stop to talk to her , notice her , be amused or intrigued by her. The way he asked her " tum dhoban ho gayi ho kya" had such  amusement and friendly touch to it.

2. No matter in what mood Sugni is, she is bound to smile and brighten up whenever she sees Vikram - or else get motivated as he lights a fire inside her.

3. Today, Vikram gave Sugni his scarf as a mark of auspicious start to her work of dramatics. He was making up for not being able to come  and see her performance. Vikram didn't have to do that - he could have just said no and gone his way. But no, he likes her in a platonic way - he gave her his good wishes in the form off his red scarf to wish her well. That is unlike GREY Vikram. That is like GOOD Vikram.

4. The last scene is symbolic in a way. Vikram threw the scarf at her without looking back , so he didn't see that he had done her 'sardhakaai' in a symbolic way. The scarf settled onto Sugni's head and even as she told off her friend that this was not sardhakaai , she looked long after him as he had gone. She said that all she knew was that Vikram was her saviour and there was genuine affection and respect in the way she said that.

P.S- It is an omen in a way. Vikram covered Sugni in red unintentionally just before Aditya's entry which happens tomorrow. Is it a peek into the future track?

Love and luck always,
GOD bless everyone.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vita_narineshantellbrownkashevJalkauraasmaanRaleighbcatParm.pallavi25Ni_singhbhavika0611shanak.hotromancefan-Misek-aditi07rozie-Anks-bee5-rupa-OmaRamdass-Nakshatra-yipeemanzilmukulDJ..pyar-ishkRajiniliciousAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram- Sugni : Tum Dhoban Ho Gayi Ho Kya?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Forgot that I reserved it. Symbolism of that scarf was kinda forced. It was a truce or clue for the future that she would become his without him actually wanting and her accepting it  purely for Gratitude. The kind of bonding or friendship they have is so lively its like two different personas or forces co existing together. Hmm the new guy seems to be a misfit in that place. LOL

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 09 May 2012 at 9:27am

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
very interesting .. may be she will fall in love with him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey hey Poco! Good to see you and your pink font.Big smile

The first 3 parts of today's episode were filler but that last bit with V-S was pretty good and significant especially the unintentional sardhakaayi.

V-S share a sort of mutual admiration in their own ways...Sugni is more obvious and obligatory towards Vikram and considers him her "savior" and "motivator" while Vikram's is more subtle...errrm sort of like an amused admiration for this spunky bedni girl.
Grey Vikram is obvious but lechy Vikram would be too generic.

By the way,   the precap was hilarious. LMAO!  I was expecting Sugni "tripping" on to the new guy while he "catches" her and instead we see the new guy jump out of the way and into the riverROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbhavika0611romancefanyipeeDJ..manzilmukulAreYaar

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@PinkChocolate,
  Agree to all your points.

Sungi thinks Vikram is not like the rest of the Thakurs and has always some how become her savior at her every step. Both of these lead her to respect him.

Though Vikram was vocal about his displeasure due to Sugni's Raai, he knows she is different and not like the rest of the bendni tribe. He recognizes that she believes in hard-work and is against Sardhakai and Raai, which is exactly what he too thinks. When there is match of the view-points, there is going to be some understanding (and mutual respect?). He definitely likes her spit-fire attitude, which amuses him, especially that coming from a girl of a tribe who is always oppressed and suppressed. All this somewhere attracts him and hence he never loses a chance to stop and talk to her. More over all their interactions have been for a reason. 

The unintentional sardhaakai today definitely looks symbolic and that happening before Aditya's arrival seems like a key though not sure what is in store for future. 

Edited by bee5 - 02 May 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatromancefanbhavika0611Julie0001DJ..manzilmukulAreYaar

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I loved the whole episode,except the 'symbolic sardhakai thing'.

The face off between gulabia and thakurian was superb. I want gulabia to be little more stronger than this, specially infront of jwala thakur.I'm surprised why haven't gulabia and jwala thakur is not shown together.Till then jwala thakur remains mystry for me.

Coming back to vikram and sugni, ahhha,Tongue LOL sugni has become some kind of sacred stone or statue for vikram, without bowing down you can't cross it, Vikram can not go away without listening her, but loved their conversation, they are bonding gradually, are they aware of it?D'ohbut i don't like that symbolic sardhakai, i felt like its corrupting the whole innocent-friendly enviornment, not so soonOuch.

And for kunwar Aditya it was a grand welcome, in sugni estyleROFL

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 02 May 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbee5DJ..manzilmukulpyar-ishkAreYaar

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
guys what is sar dakhai

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
LOL who'd have thought they'd actually develop a CAMARADERIE...this is the first scene I've seen b/w them which DIDN'T consist of Sugni babbling non-stop and him rolling his eyes or looking at her in bemusement...they've actually already evolved from those initial set of interactions.

He actually talked to her first this time...usually it's her who is running after him going "thakur maalak, thakur maalak'...but liked his quips about her possible career choices of dhoban or something else...lol...he's actually teasing her good-naturedly now.

Yep it was a symbolic scene with the sar-dhakaai and all...but firstly someone tell me which neck scarf is THAT long? As long as a proper dupatta, haan? Anyways...beyond that the scene is interesting for Sugni's reactions...she had genuine affection in her eyes seeing this "gift" or "good luck charm" from him, so to speak...waise I have to say it's sweet that Vikram even has a good luck charm of his own that he thought to pass on to her...or was that just a contrived take thrown in to make the scene symbolic? lol

Anyways, getting back to the scene...so yes, Sugni's reaction to that good luck charm from him...just basic happiness and affection...like she's touched by the gesture, but her friend notes the symbolism of a sar-dhakaai there and is alarmed...then alarms Sugni in turn by saying it out loud...in one second, the light in Sugni's eyes is replaced by horror...this is her worst nightmare and she would never want it in any form...unfortunately it's going to come to her in an unexpected way only...

I did find it interesting that they showed this before Aditya's entry and frankly Aditya's entry looked pretty mehh only...what they are showing of the VS relationship so far is actually making it more and more appealing...then I don't know what what their gameplan is.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

atriabhavika0611romancefan-Nakshatra-bee5Nymeriamanzilmukulpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.