Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

"I hate her" -Sunny

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Sunny comes back from Zara's house and says to Pinky..."I hate her" and Pinky is all Big smile
Sunny is katti with Zara forever becos Zara commented about Sunny's hair and asked him to cut...LOL

Here Rocky shouts at Lucky telling he does not want to speak with him. Rocky tells Sweety that he is embarassed to go to school. Sweety adds sense to Rocky telling how lucky he is to get a father like Lucky. Rocky understands and apologised to Lucky.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Luv4games..nisaluvrk..ice.maidenBubblyRNimbuMirchiDillikudiashajMadameX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""I hate her" -Sunny" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
but the best was that rocky ask his dad not to score more than him ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiMadameXyipeeShwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Sunny -- Hates Zara... LOL

So, as always Nanu is right... Nanu just said yesterday... that Kids be friend n fight within a moment... and that is what is happening LOL

Sweety makes Rocky understand... that looks something interesting to watch Big smile

Thanks Shwets... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameXShwets1502

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
My Fav Part in the Episode was when Sweety Ji checks Lucky Ji's Home Work  ROFL ROFL

Badam wala Dudh pilake Home Work karne bitha diya ... Seems like Lucky Ji has no idea How Sweety Ji abb unke piche padne wali hain !!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-MadameXyipeeSamraat_92Shwets1502

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
The, 'I hate her' was really THE BEST ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeMadameXShwets1502

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

it was funny how sunny said i hate her...nanu is indeed d best...always rite about everything...!!

rocky n lucky ji's deal was very nice to watch...Smile

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Uff, I need to watch the episodes. LOL But I liked Rocky's comment about his dad not scoring higher than him...warna Sweety will definitely be on his case and Lucky ji will get lucky for another roti with ghee on it. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.