Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Dear Balaji & Sony, this is what Mona SHOULD do!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I had watched this show since the first episode but stopped watching in-between because it got pretty silly. Then I caught up with the episodes again because Mona had found out about the affair and all; which seemed pretty interesting. The show has definitely picked up. It has a lot of potential HOWEVER the chances of them using that potential are so low that it makes me doubt whether I should even continue... 

The present track is great. Mona's en route to get Pradeep begging for her to return to him.. Awesome. However, when he actually does beg for her to be back in his life - should she ever accept him back? NO! Accepting him back into her life will go against anything the show has potential in standing for.  

What he's done is unforgivable as far as she should be concerned. They have potential to treat this subject with maturity and I hope they actually do that.

The end result should be with Mona telling Pradeep to buzz off. Something ala how Rhea (Preity Zinta's character) did with her husband in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.

I know they're on a Biwi No1 track and that's all fun and games - entertaining - loving it. But it should not mean that the whole show becomes a joke. If Mona ever accepts him back, it's DISGUSTING that Indian television would be promoting such stupidity.

Got my fingers crossed that Sony & Balaji have their heads screwed on and think wisely, and dare to be different. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Nirjhor105noor321-Purva-blyton_Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Balaji & Sony, this is what Mona SHOULD do!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal.shukla

payal.shukla

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yes, agree.

And Also they should show Mona as business woman or atleast a working woman not seating at home and and watching dramas.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31blytonIshaqzaadi

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
^ Yep!! She needs to sort her life out. Become a stronger woman. Become independent. and then tell Pradeep that she does not need him - ever!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Preeti, I am not counting on Balaji's "good sense" if it has any. I think the ban on the telecast of the Dirty Picture has sent Ekta into shock...and the results are evident in her shows.LOL
The only person I am counting on to stop this show from turning into a complete mess is Mona, the actor. Let's hope she puts her foot down before they bring any such idiotic turn to the story.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.