Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Dragging kids into these messes...

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Do you think it's ok to drag kids into these kinds of "fights"? 

Mona and her allies are trying to teach Anushka and Pradeep a lesson, and trying to drive Anushka out by using the three kids. I liked how Mona wanted the kids to stay with Pradeep just so Anushka can realize what it means to replace Mona. However, I don't like how the kids are acting like brats on a consistent basis and Anushka is having to deal with it, whereas Pradeep is chill about everything. 

To me it seems unfair to bring the kids into this mess since they have their own stuff to deal with regarding school and friends. What do you guys think? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm2mansi96ami_31Nirjhor105blyton_Invincible_Badtameez_Dil

bookworm2 Senior Member
bookworm2
bookworm2

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I too agree with you. The things they are showing is ok in movie, but seems silly in a serial. It is not at all right of the elders to make the kids behave like brats. And I don't understand why anushka is shown to put up with this. I somehow don't like everyone putting the blame on anushka for breaking up the family. Pradeep is mainly responsible for this. Women can't just enter someone's house and gang up on her. They should be put behind the bars. It is none of their business. Anushka and Pradeep are two mature people.It is not as if Pradeep has left Mona high and dry without any financialhelp to look after the kids I wish they would show Mona to be more smart, intelligent and fight an intelligent battle rather than using these cheap ways.
I wish they would make Pradeep pay equally as anuska. He is just like he was and expects anushka to take care of his children and home as before. He is forgetting that she is not a stay home mom like Mona. I feel anushka has done her part. It is the rest , especially the kids who aare behaving badly. I didnot like how Rano is lying about anushka.
Tell which mother will tolerate if her kid misbehaves at her work place. Most of us are working women. Don't we expect our kids to be more co operative to us. And which women would want her cheating husband back.

Edited by bookworm2 - 02 May 2012 at 10:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105blyton

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Of course it's WRONG. Kids should be kept away from such a thing. They should be seeing both their mother and father, and ideally NOT spending time with their fathers new girlfriend... i am surprised that the COURT suggested the girlfriend lives with the father & kids... The kids should have been gradually bought to know their fathers girlfriend, rather than being thrown straight at it in the deep end... What kind of impact this would have on the kids minds, GOD KNOWS.

All I can say is... If the Indian courts ACTUALLY do such a thing... GOOD LORD, SAVE THAT COUNTRY.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm2blytonBadtameez_Dil

bookworm2 Senior Member
bookworm2
bookworm2

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I also want to add this. I don't know how many of you will agree to this. When there is an EMA it is never the third persons fault. There might be n number of reasons for them to be dissatisfied with each other. Only than an affair outside marriage may develop. And unbelievably no affair will develop unless the wife or husband makes the first move. Unfortunately the wife is always ready to forgive her husband, and always hold the other woman responsible.whereas when a wife has an EMA the wife is never forgiven. Why is that?just

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105blyton

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I agree, an affair can never be the fault of someone outside. It's the person who has the affair (ie in this case - Pradeep) who is at fault entirely. He was the one committed elsewhere. 

Anyhow, Mona better never take him back because that will be ridiculous if she does.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

The kids fell into this mess the day Pradeep chose to keep his relation with Anushka a secret. It's their father we are talking about.

We shouldn't be looking at the present but the future of the kids. What Mona is doing is fighting for her child's future. If the kids don't suffer now and fight back, they will forever deal with Anushka who doesn't so much care of their wellbeing. Even if Mona keeps her children out of this and leaves them at someone elses house, will that not affect their future? Ofcourse it would! What if something happens to Mona and Praedeep then what happens to the kids? At the moment Mona is fighting to put her home together not for her, but more for her children. She doesn't want to give those kids false hopes that their father will come back to them. Instead of lying she is telling them the truth and being her child they are fighting back and helping their mother in this mission. I think that's what any child would do.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharurups2408-Purva-blytonBadtameez_Dil

patelcharu Groupbie
patelcharu
patelcharu

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

The kids fell into this mess the day Pradeep chose to keep his relation with Anushka a secret. It's their father we are talking about.

We shouldn't be looking at the present but the future of the kids. What Mona is doing is fighting for her child's future. If the kids don't suffer now and fight back, they will forever deal with Anushka who doesn't so much care of their wellbeing. Even if Mona keeps her children out of this and leaves them at someone elses house, will that not affect their future? Ofcourse it would! What if something happens to Mona and Praedeep then what happens to the kids? At the moment Mona is fighting to put her home together not for her, but more for her children. She doesn't want to give those kids false hopes that their father will come back to them. Instead of lying she is telling them the truth and being her child they are fighting back and helping their mother in this mission. I think that's what any child would do.

well said...there will no kids in world wants to see parent separated...so help mom-dad come together this is the best way to deal with father and his girlfriend  and to show him importance of his wife vs. girlfriend.

Also Mona living right there...she can check on her kids and her kids come to her any time.

Edited by patelcharu - 02 May 2012 at 1:01pm
-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
One of my friends was a victim of EMA when her husband duped her. She had a 5yr old son at the time. The father promised that he would take care of his son all his life and even used to bring expensive gifts and toys for the boy and take him to holidays to exotic locations. The child used to accuse his mother of separating him from his father and not caring for him enough, since she could not afford all this. But all this bounty dried up the day the divorce was finalized and the father got the custody of the boy. The boy used to be a victim of his stepmother's malice and was ill-treated so much that my friend had to go to court for another custody battle, even agreeing to give up her alimony and personal property just to save her son.

Moral of the story: It may be better for kids to grow up without any illusions about the true nature of their parents rather than carry lifelong scars. The truth hurts for a little bit and then one learns to live with it. Betrayal and living in an illusory world never helped anyone, least of all kids.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prishadbestGaganLeenublytonAmbrosiaBadtameez_Dil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index