Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

I think Gauri knew Jagya may not be able to go through with it. That is why she insisted that she come along. I don't feel it is fear...I feel it is his insecurity at this point in his life and he will grab at any straws even if they are tipped with poison.

I just hope they end this ridiculous long drawn out scenario and some tells him about Gauri and Bhairon paying for her...it is getting too convoluted. Loved Surekha's acting...as always her expressions were superb!!!!!!!

I was just trying to come up with some lame excuse to defend Jagya 😊  He and Gauri both seem to have split personality. One week they behave one way, next week completely different. After miscarriage they both are going through hysteria... (this is sarcasm only)
Edited by redapple1 - 11 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Ha ha Sonali...πŸ‘ I cannot believe you have actually calculated all the expenses... amazing work...except that this sort of detailing is useless to point out to the storytellers...who write anything they want without any form of research. But absolutely brilliant...Jagya must have a pot of gold hidden somewhere 😍 so why he is running after his inheritance I cannot imagine...as for Gauri what can I say😑

Hhehehe AditiπŸ˜† I was so surprised when Jagya was planning a trip to Jaitsar, along with that senapati also joined in and said, mai bhi aaungi! I wonder what sort of a woman she is..spendthrift looser. 

I forgot the big party she threw..! And which restaurant is open till 3am ? Unless she went to a night club..even nightclubs close down at 2am I guess.. She would've easily spent 15 k that night! 
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Today I really felt pain of poor jogia. I cd see pain in his eyes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he was shocked tht his family went give bhikh and ask to leave him for ever. But the instigation of GREEDY WOMAN overshadowed his love for his family.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LALCHI AURAT use bas me kar li hai aur wo NADAN kuchh samajh nahin paa raha hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I can feel, inside he is gem. He is just trapped. Guts why I really feel for him. Pls don't say tht he is not child and no one can instigate a adult. It wd be against forum norm, set long ago πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
runes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah isn't it the forum rules that don't blame the person who commits crimes, only blame the person who is instigating them. Those who commit crimes are innocent people being misled and if Jagya comes out of Gauri's influence he will be a pure innocent soul.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
aaj  jagya ka sabse funny dialouge laga ki mera bhi cabin hoga aur jub aap mere cabin mein aayenge tub mein aapse   aapke attitude ke baare mein poochoonga.yeh jagya kya kehna chahta ki dean jagya se exam mein baithne ki permission lene aayenge kya  . Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
jagga is a ral vikram  and gauri is  betal and if jagga shrugs than betal jumps on him and he has to speak what betal tells ,tu bol nahin to mein tera khoon pee jaongi🀣
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 QUOTE=ankit111]Today I really felt pain of poor jogia. I cd see pain in his eyes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he was shocked tht his family went give bhikh and ask to leave him for ever. But the instigation of GREEDY WOMAN overshadowed his love for his family.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LALCHI AURAT use bas me kar li hai aur wo NADAN kuchh samajh nahin paa raha hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I can feel, inside he is gem. He is just trapped. Guts why I really feel for him. Pls don't say tht he is not child and no one can instigate a adult. It wd be against forum norm, set long ago πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰[/QUOTE] 

You are on a roll aren't you Ankit πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!!!!!!!!!