i really want ronit to choose sarkar

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

guys i hope ronit chooses sarkar, there are lots of reasons for it

1)kzk has become a piece of cr*p now a days. its has no real story line

2)we will get to see ronit play his age for a change

3)at least this way kzk ratings will drop and ekta will have to bring it to an end

and guys seriously dont u think the charactre of bajaj has kinda reached a dead end, how long can they show a 60 year old bajaj romancing  a 45 year old prerna, so what do u say??

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
you are bang-on shruti...Smile
We all fans of Ronit Roy have been desperately waiting for him to start thiis new non-ekta project since eternity....he's completely wasted in both her shows...it's finally time for our man to show everyone his true acting skills...to unleash those nuances of acting on which all of us literally go mad!!!Embarrassed
Bajaj's character is going no-where and currently Bajaj is the sole factor carrying the show on his firm and capable shoulders....other acotrs, that is, new generation is completely PATHETIC...they look and act like sadak ke bhikari log!!!!LOLLOL
OUTRAGEOUS!
Ronit dear, u r the best and we are with you in each and every decision u make...btw...i think Ronit's acted wisely by not giving any comments to the media and letting the matter cool down by itself..i think ekta should mask her face and go on a survey as to how people like KZK...she;ll know that already her "FAVE" soap is down in the dumps and if Ronit's replaced then no-one...in this whole wide world can save KZK!!!!Confused
GO RONIT!Tongue
GO FOR SARKARR!!!Clap
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged

i would love him to go for sarkarr BUT!!! AND ITS A BIG BUT

his role in sarkarr isnt goin to last for long right!!! they're goin to be killing him off coz the story is about how these 3 widows look after the family politics!!

Then we wont be able to see him in KZK or Sarkarr and seriously speakin his character as Mihir is really lame yaa!! All he does is choose  the wrong ppl to trust and fight with Tulsi!!! Its become sooo boring!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
dont worry galactic....
it's atleast 6-7 months before Kunal dies in Sarkaar...and then Ekta can always call him back...and who knows?
he may even get more terrific offers...
so cheer up and enjoy hot and sobre- Kunal Vir Pratap Singh!
LOL-
ronitfanLOL
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
is he gonna die in Sarkaar ..... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry
This is crap...... if he dies in sarkaar and quits kzk aswell i m gonna be ruined 4 life....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top