Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows continues... (Page 5)

Cutecj Goldie
Cutecj
Cutecj

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Please please please do continue. 
Molina Groupbie
Molina
Molina

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Okay. So guys. I know I have taken a lot of time to upload this chapter. Almost 4 months. But because of all the school pressure. I never got the time to continue writing the chapters. The next comment I post will consist of the 4th chapter, that you're assured of. Sleepy  Please do read it and tell me how it is Approve.
Molina Groupbie
Molina
Molina

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER-4
"Rose, Hugo, James, Albus, Lily...Are you guys ready? We can leave at any moment now." Hermione screamed to the kids upstairs who were getting ready for their first trip to the much awaited Diagon Alley. 
"Just two minutes more mum." Hugo shouted back combing his hair in front of the mirror and applying some moisturizer.
"Jesus, Hugo. Lily and Rose are already downstairs. I wonder what you guys are doing upstairs?" Hermione shouted back sitting on the couch and tapping her wand in the air to lift a few used-up plates from the table. 
"AAAHHH" 
"WHAT HAPPENED NOW? 
OH GOD. YOU GUYS DRIVE ME INSANE. CAN'T YOU PEOPLE STAY PEACEFULLY FOR ONE DAY?" 
Hermione said, running up the stairs to see what was the cause for such a deafening scream. 
She reached the 1st platform that consisted of the 2 rooms and opened the door to James and Albus's room. 
Standing there, was James with his face as red as a tomato with Ron's aftershave bottle in one of his hands. 
Hermione felt like fainting after seeing the sight. I mean, how could these children be so stupid? Didn't they know aftershave DOES burn after application? And they shouldn't have used it in the first place. She ignored the sight completely. Not caring to lose her energy anymore in scolding the children. 
After all, even she was excited to see the old diagon alley. With all rhe chitter chatter, and shops lined in a row with that homely feeling of being in a place you're meant to be in. 
She tapped her wand in the air and the bottle of aftershave flew to her hand and she just held James and Albus by the hand, picked Hugo up from the other room, just to reach as soon as possible to the one and only, DIAGON ALLEY, where harry and ron would already be waiting for all of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jailbait-sss283-GredForge-

sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
nice one but short
continue soon plss
pixienasrin Goldie
pixienasrin
pixienasrin

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged