Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Short update 2nd May 2012

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Saanchi refuses to go along with Malti's plan. Radha tells Sadanand that Saanchi is aware of the stolen property papers. The two of them plot with Malti to turn Indu against Saanchi. Sadanand lies to Indu about seeing Saanchi with a man in a car. Indu believes the lie and taunts Saanchi. Shukla tells Indu that Saanchi had planned the poster incident. Indu's friends believe Shukla's lie and vow to punish her. Prabal's friends vow revenge against Indu and Saanchi.

Precap : Roop says to sanchi that her mother (sobha) has stoled the property papers and gave it to radha...but warns sanchi that don't say it to anybody..if she says it... she(roop) will say about fake pandit to indu...Abhimanyu will listen to it.

Guyz i'm not able write the full update write...so providing u a short update...will write it by today's night..sorry for the inconvience guyz..Ouch

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Nas1laddoodent4uivanta29shantellbrowngingermeggsWestwicksweet_bhankisuki11samarp2_mahi_...Binny...l0veyNamzzFallen Angellashysallu_lover

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Cry indu didnt hear the truth when sanchi was shouting "aap sab hamaare ghar mein rukhe ho" 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsRams3697Namzz

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
OMG... I am getting freaked out for Sanchi's safety. Thanks for the update Ramya. I can't  wait to watch the episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsRams3697

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

I so knew that Indu wasn't going to hear Sanchi! I'm glad the pace of the show is still going well, but is anyone else fed up of all the continuous mis-understandings?! Today was full of them; an end result of tomorrow's epi is going to be yet more! I actually feel sorry for the Mathur family today as how the hell are they going to face all these problems being thrown at them?

I don't think Indu will agree to his friends plan of getting revenge on Sanchi, he might just order them to leave her alone, as he is now done with her. But his gang are still out for her blood and when Prabal's gang put their plan in motion, if they find an opportunity to avenge Indu they will do so, whether Indu likes it or not.

Btw why is Prabal not going for creepy mannu? How come he gets off scot-free?! Plus poor Roop still being manipulated going by the precap. But best part of the epi was Indu vs. Sanchi, wah wah, I loved their passionate argument! I loved Indu's honesty about his love for her, and Sanchi's fierceness! Both of them need mental treatment if you ask me lol!

Again my humble request to the CV's is that can we please have one nice INSA scene this week? Pretty please CV'S just one teeny weeny one?!

gingermeggsmadanikeRams3697

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update.. its okay dear!! we understand that you might have other commitments.. Smile
I am seriously getting confused here..Confused
too much is happeningErmm
too many blamesDead
too many misunderstandingsSleepy
CVs should go on with one track first.. i guess the prabal stuff should have been saved after Sanchi-Indu clear their own misunderstandings!!Confused

gingermeggsRams3697Namzz

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..

gingermeggsRams3697Namzz

gingermeggs Groupbie
gingermeggs
gingermeggs

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I have become quite eetless after watching today's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Thnx alot for the update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index