Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Nice show leading to ???????

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
 Frns I knw I m jus no one in this forum, neither I m n active member.
  I jus happened to watch this show coz of it's subject matter about the injustice with women of bedini cast.   Coming to point , I wanna share sth.
      They show a new thakur entering as male lead. Course he'll the one to help sugni in her journey towards completion of her drmz. Its insane, I mean can't der'll be a single show in which girl can alone handle the matters without help, and if it's so, why help of a guy. Ok der can b a romantic track, but after sugni had reached city and found work. Wouldn't it had been betr if the girl is shown with dreams of being capable and employed and not of being married and having a legal husband and family

I may not have chose correct words to imply exactly wat I wanna convey but do let me knw ur views.

Priya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TrulyGryffindorcyrineOmaRamdasspallavi25KhatamKahani

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
  Still waiting for ur response guys... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TrulyGryffindor

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with you and the possibillity of sugni moving to the city is not closed, she might still go there. Aditya might hurt or dissapoint her leading her to just Move and leave everyone behind and Solve her problems. I know what you mean dear but this is an indian tv serial. Ni way that they are going to show female character that strong to get anywhere without ( rich Guy) helping her out.
nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for understanding... Besides this Aditya character is fond of cities, stiff and extra rude without not much respect for village people.. U can c him telling off the driver n saying they r used to walk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TrulyGryffindor

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index