Adaalat

ll~Ronit Roy/KD Pathak's Locale!~ll (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 35

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

Ain? No comments in KD's thread? LOL

bcos i am speechless abt his performance.kudos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll~Ronit Roy/KD Pathak's Locale!~ll (Page 3)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adgadgadg

Originally posted by -Shruti

Ain? No comments in KD's thread? LOL

bcos i am speechless abt his performance.kudos

Approve

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
i guess no comments since past two days meant everyone has gone speechless abt his mind blogging performance.i really struggle with suddh hindi and he carries it out with ease

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Yeah. He is truly the best actor on tv and films as well. The characters he have played, it is very hard to even imagine anyone else playing those.
Frankly speaking I had never liked any actor be it films or tv, before I saw him in Adaalat & Udaan. Embarrassed

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
You're right!

He's my first favourite character in Indian television. I saw him as the most talked Rishabh Bajaj in the year 2004. I still don't know what attracted me towards him. Didn't follow that show regularly but my love for him went on increasing day by day. I saw Bandini's promo but never watched it as I was still stuck in his previous and the best char.

When I saw Adaalat's promo, I jumped with joy and am a regular follower since the very beginning, 20th November 2010.

He's simply the best actor on television and there's no doubt about it. Ronit Bose Roy = Shenshah of television

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mankani1Princess13.

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
My story is different. Wink
I guess I was 9 or 10 when I saw him in KSBKBT and KZK. Frankly speaking at that time I was too young to even notice him. Then when both of the shows ended I kind of forgot him.
Then years later I saw him when adaalat started. At first I found him okay but later feelings started changing. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Exactly he is the KING OF TV.
Star Star Star

Edited by Princess13. - 13 July 2012 at 4:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mankani1-Shruti

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I was 7 years old when I saw him as RB, in 2004.

I love him as KD but I still adore RB a lot. He portrayed different shades and is an icon even now. Watching his videos gives a great pleasure.

I watched kzk in 2004 for the first time. I was too young and hence couldn't follow regularly. Watched a few episodes in 2004 and then the next year. I missed almost everything in late 2005 and 2006.
After that, I again got connected with the show, in May 2007. His character was dead and this was a great shock for me :(

I still had a hope that he may come back as it was a daily soap LOL
Finally my wait got over! One day, I saw him on the hospital bed in the precap. Words are short to explain how I felt seeing him. I started watching the soap again and didn't miss many episodes till the last one.
I got re-connected with RB on 20th November 2010, after February 2008. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Actually indian channels got banned in the country I lived in before. And it got reopened in 2008 and the show ended. Ermm
When few months ago Imagine got closed, they started showing old shows again. Then was the first time I saw Bandini. I liked it. Watched 20 or so episodes but then the channel went. Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top