Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
You're right!

He's my first favourite character in Indian television. I saw him as the most talked Rishabh Bajaj in the year 2004. I still don't know what attracted me towards him. Didn't follow that show regularly but my love for him went on increasing day by day. I saw Bandini's promo but never watched it as I was still stuck in his previous and the best char.

When I saw Adaalat's promo, I jumped with joy and am a regular follower since the very beginning, 20th November 2010.

He's simply the best actor on television and there's no doubt about it. Ronit Bose Roy = Shenshah of television
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My story is different. 😉
I guess I was 9 or 10 when I saw him in KSBKBT and KZK. Frankly speaking at that time I was too young to even notice him. Then when both of the shows ended I kind of forgot him.
Then years later I saw him when adaalat started. At first I found him okay but later feelings started changing. 😳 😳

Exactly he is the KING OF TV.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️Edited by Princess13. - 11 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
I was 7 years old when I saw him as RB, in 2004.

I love him as KD but I still adore RB a lot. He portrayed different shades and is an icon even now. Watching his videos gives a great pleasure.

I watched kzk in 2004 for the first time. I was too young and hence couldn't follow regularly. Watched a few episodes in 2004 and then the next year. I missed almost everything in late 2005 and 2006.
After that, I again got connected with the show, in May 2007. His character was dead and this was a great shock for me :(

I still had a hope that he may come back as it was a daily soap 😆
Finally my wait got over! One day, I saw him on the hospital bed in the precap. Words are short to explain how I felt seeing him. I started watching the soap again and didn't miss many episodes till the last one.
I got re-connected with RB on 20th November 2010, after February 2008. 😊
Princess13. thumbnail
Actually indian channels got banned in the country I lived in before. And it got reopened in 2008 and the show ended. 🤔
When few months ago Imagine got closed, they started showing old shows again. Then was the first time I saw Bandini. I liked it. Watched 20 or so episodes but then the channel went. 😳
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me saw him for first time in kasauti
Wistfulness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess13.

Actually indian channels got banned in the country I lived in before. And it got reopened in 2008 and the show ended. 🤔
When few months ago Imagine got closed, they started showing old shows again. Then was the first time I saw Bandini. I liked it. Watched 20 or so episodes but then the channel went. 😳

Oh!

Almost everybody saw him as Rishabh Bajaj in kasauti and they still address him as Mr. Bajaj.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Today's case wasn't much impressive as the entire focus would have been on the crossover. But KD looked deadly handsome 😛
Did anyone notice his French beard :D

Princess13. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shruti

But KD looked deadly handsome 😛Did anyone notice his French beard :D

Oh God! He looked too dashing and hunky.
😍Edited by Princess13. - 11 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Yes 😃

Did you watch his entry in CID yesterday? I'm 😍 till now.
Princess13. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shruti

Yes 😃

Did you watch his entry in CID yesterday? I'm 😍 till now.

Oh yes I did. 🤪
My heart skipped a beat when he entered. I am still drooling like you are. 😍 😍 😍
He looked drop-dead handsome! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️