•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday's episode made me feel so bad and disgusted because it showed the bitter reality of life. There are so many people like Yuvi and the Seniors in almost every school or colleges, people who want to feel superior and have big egos. Those people are called bullies and Yuvi might be the main lead, the hero but him and the other seniors are just bullies. And bullies deserve lots of tight slaps across their faces.
I hope cv's handle this track carefully because this is a sensitive matter. 
All together, let's say NO to bullying!
I agree...I also hope the CV's handle it well keeping in mind that Yuvraaj is the MAIN LEAD & HERO of this show...may it not get too much OTT and out of hand...tell me one thing dear, why have u stopped posting ur reviews?? 😃

You are right even I didnot like it.BTW even I want to know why u have stopped writing reviews.

^I'm so sorry guys. I'm busy with school stuff so that's why couldn't write reviews. But I'll try my best to post a review tonight as I don't have much work for tomorrow.But yeah I'm really sooorry! 

Yaar so true. They are hell bent on making UV the so called BULLY. Maybe cvs loved the movie ghajini , so trying to act like him and have forgotten that uv is a main lead and not some wannabe bully. but bacchas don't worry they will get their bheja on line in a few days😆