India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

its too much!!!!!

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

hey guys ,i can't c my sweet kkavya i such a condition anymore.nooooooooooooCryCry

that stupid anjali.......... when will she  cum to know about kkavya's innocence!---------ediot girl!Angryi think when kkavya got totally mad then she would realize her mistake!Ouch

after watching 2dayz epiosde i became so sad ,as kkavya is so sincere & luving to anjali but she -the ediot girl is playing with his feelings!whoever watched 2dayz epiosde must hav agreed with me!Embarrassed

uhhh GOD save our innocent& luvly kkavya from the 2 evil women!CryCryalso her mother i.e nitya is sooooo cruel ..she doent care about kkavya not at all!Confused

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

did you see todays epi'sConfused

the ending scared me, and stupid anjaliDead just standing there, i hope kkavy never forgices herAngry

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

you know what after thinking about it, i think it is anjali's nightmare, i mean come on i don't really think there is any way to recover from this ending, so i think it is her nightmare.

cause niyta  told her to do this, and she is propbably thinking what will happen if she does go throw this, i think it is all in her mind.

Smile

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
lets hope that butterfly. the end was horrible. i hope kavya comes to know everything soon or anjali falls in love with him totaly. i cant see him in that situation.
drone_fan Senior Member
drone_fan
drone_fan

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:40am | IP Logged
im still in uk so havent got that far! but kav is so sweeet...i prob feel sorry 4 him wen i c those epix!
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Kkavya went to save Anjali but stupid Anjali is just watching him burning....i was feeling like slapping herLOL. Anjali nitya ki baaton mein mat aao varna pachtaogiAngry
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

agree with u butterfly that its anjali's nightmare! bcoz she cant do anything now as kkavya was so sweet to her at that time,i.e opening KC fast!

hmm but kkavya is sooooo luvly yaar cant c him in that condition!Cryin yest ep ejaaz's performance was no doubt superb & brilliant!Big smile

whoever still says that new kkavya doesnot suit the role ,so they must watch that ep.!!!!!!!!!Smile

deepti4u Goldie
deepti4u
deepti4u

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

hey i havent seen that episode in london yet but also wish like butterfly04 it is a nightmare a very very bad dream i cant see kavyas character and eijaaz go through that and just like how zara29 said its too much and i cant see him in a situation like dat 2 Cry Unhappy Cry its toooo sad

anjali is sooo evil, cruel Angry Evil Smile when will she realise wat she is doing

kavya luvs her too much she doesnt deserve all that luv from him, anjali, kavya ke pyar ke liake nahin hai

i hope he doesnt forgive her too quickly when he finds out and nitya i dont even know wat to say about her Angry pure evil

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index