Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Am so sorry for not commenting for a while . But taking my own sweet tym to read . loving it .
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked this part specially :

"Hush now," he said shaking his head, shifting on his feet, he folded his arms and stood close to her side, "You have the people who can make any four walls into a home, Geet," she looked up at him, her eyes withholding a fight from keeping the tears spilling into her cheeks, "Meera, Yash and every one else. Can't we start with that?"

Everyone must have this kind of people in their lives who make four walls a home, and I feel sad for the unfortunate ones who dont.

Meera, Yash and everyone else?Doesnt want to mention his name, does he? More a man of actions.
I dont know why H, but in the earlier NYT as well as this one, I find I feel for Maan more than I do for Geet. Somehow inspite of being a fan of women empowerment and even after noticing all the ups and downs in Geet's life, I feel more attached with Maan's character.
Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Everyone must have this kind of people in their lives who make four walls a home, and I feel sad for the unfortunate ones who dont.

I feel more attached with Maan's character.

You are not alone at all...😊 in sharing those sentiments...
Edited by 6th.Element - 11 years ago
All of you safely find your way to Thread 2...An update will be up there soon.

New York Times - Thread 2
Originally posted by: mitalee

In Mirage, can you explain what Dev meant by these words,
"I want you to know that I have never been unfaithful to you since our wedding, although the same cannot be said of my soul. And for this, I'm making the only amends possible at this time."

Tell you the truth I am little sadden that she did not take that extra step to at least talk to Dev, knowing that it might not have accomplished anything but at least some spoken words would have found some lost meaning...

Why didn't Geet end this marriage earlier and she waited for Dev to call quits? It's seems as though she wanted the same thing as he did! Also in non of her conversation with Maan she mentions anything about any off Dev's faults, so where did this marriage go wrong?

To him, he believes he has not been faithful to her, by not sharing her soul with her. 

We still don't know if she won't have that conversation with Dev, so do wait for sometime Mitalee. 

@ bold: We are ~4 Updates from answering your question. 

The question in blue, may take some time before she answers that. 

Sorry my responses are pithy, but not curt, I suppose. Hope to see you in the new thread. 
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your doing a awesome job with this story ... this Maan-Geet story is so different from the others I have read so far. Thanks 😛