Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New York Times Part 31 Updated in Thread 2 (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 158

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarshmhetrasnehavashirostSarah08preetianand21MaanforeverUNICORN755armadMaankigopiMadhu-BeingAppy-ruchshahhamini_yashShefali16chingamingsanjh89ayushi.sinhasheetalahlawatBoogle.SchizTRND86mansi.tripathipriyasreeUbiquitosundercoverhappyDiva7mystique_girlSphinxmishtib-Aarya-prema_ks286pearlArwenishbluedreamz953kabslocksKittya_Cullendreamymishti88KittuPratzzhad2bucrazydreamajennKrishnaluv94ritzy09SoapoperasrfunwalkintomylifexOnirSaamsTyroAsmi13honeygrapet_areebNeelambari.._BlackPearl_spvdgoldenmoon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New York Times Part 31 Updated in Thread 2 (Page 121)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Yipee you updated...Dancing

Not read it yet, will read it in some time & then comment...

Thank you so much for the update...

Edited by Onir - 09 August 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.Element

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rostshmhetrasasmi123MaankigopiMadhuBoogle.SchizundercoverhappycrazydreamOnirwalkintomylifexKittuPratzzhad2buSoapoperasrfun_BlackPearl_

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Boogle.Schizhad2buOnirSoapoperasrfun

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6th.Element

Do not JUDGE me...I have no idea why I wrote this scene...

The last time around I never justified why he would thrust himself into rescuing her out of her woes when Dev leaves her and that too only after a week of knowing her and not to mention, without any prior knowledge of the state of her marriage. I'm hoping this makes up for that, if it doesn't pass for a decent update.

This is a brillant update... I have no words..

I can still feel so speechless after each of the parts...

You've outdone youself... each time you come up something very unique, the concepts put forward... loved it... I can't explain how beautiful flow it is...

You've done total justice to thsi part... also explains his bond towards her & the strength of his Promise that he had lived upto completely in the earlier version... Now even i see the clarity of the whole concept..

Its  not decent but a superb, priceless update... don't even have a penny of doubt on it...

You forced me to just feel it... really & honestly...Mehsoos kiya hai...

Edited by Onir - 10 August 2012 at 8:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shmhetrasasmi123MaankigopiMadhuBoogle.Schiz6th.Elementhad2buwalkintomylifexSoapoperasrfun

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6th.Element

Originally posted by Onir

Her deleting the song itself shows how much she's shaken within cause of the dreams, trying to see physical changes in apperance as such in childhood where we used to believe that once we do a mistake there would be some kind of distortion in us so people could know about what we've done...

Oh! dear I completely agree what you have said here...the manifestation of guilt inside sometimes could feel very real.

She's trying hard to believe that if its not visible to her the whole world also can't see it.

Smile You are spot on again...

She's a queen in getting embarassed in front of him, the whole taffy scene was LOLLOL

LOL Let me join in on that laughter, but I don't think many found it funny.

he's even made her permanent or is it so?... so early, I think in the earlier version it was much later...

No he is just letting her finish the 3 month temp period in Scott's team.

is it his 6th sense already working or a pure coincidence that he's preparing her towards self-independence since now itself, unlike in the earlier version where he has to always be her saviour, where she needed to distinguish her feelings from it not being gratitude... just a thought...

You have good memory. I'm not sure how that part is going to play out in this version. I only have the scenes planned, which are really the same as before, but never the content to answer it this ahead of time.

Thank you Onir for making such delightful observances. It is such a pleasure reading up...

Oh I did get it that its temporary post yet for her... after reading the "waning full moon"

If the latest update is a way of putting the subtle changes you've planned for this FF then I think that its going to be awesome... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhu6th.Elementhad2bu

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
The whole convo that they have sounds so much like a couple in love since ages...  their tu-tu main-main ... & involving little Anshu to convey their talks between the two... was so sweet...

Loved the concept of the Earth-moon marriage... both her  & his view towards the same story... Beautiful way of showing  His obssesion, protection , love ,care... lovely..

The moon(him) always being there only not visible to earth(her). revolving around her marking her in his territory, safeguarding her in all her troubles...
The hand holding in the end... waht should I say AGAIN JUST BEAUTIFUL ( I just feel I've no other words)...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhu6th.Elementwalkintomylifexhad2buAsmi13

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I've read this update twice already , yet I feel like... there's much to coment on it...
Will do so when I get my ability to use my vocab much better...
Off for now...
will stalk this thread later...LOLLOL 

Edited by Onir - 10 August 2012 at 8:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.Elementhad2bu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top