Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New York Times Part 31 Updated in Thread 2 (Page 135)

Post Reply New Post

Page 135 of 158

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shmhetrasprema_ksOnir

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New York Times Part 31 Updated in Thread 2 (Page 135)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6th.Element

Originally posted by Onir

Yup a lot of things are already revealed or partially revealed... & many scenes are brought quite ahead... makes me quite curious...

Mainly their reactions and thoughts, also the situations they are faced with alongwith the increased time period they've been spending with each other... are the ones which are providing much better reception & understanding.

Geet only hasn't spoken in so many words of her attraction. But she has felt it from her dream.

For Maan...he is really just chewing in the visuals as and when he gets to them. But really, there isn't much to be said of his unacknowledged attraction. 

Fairly speaking, it wouldn't be justified if he is jumping mountains to pull her out of her cocoon when the tragedy hits her, if they don't have the clarity on what they are to each other. That is what brought on the extra scenes so that that their shared camaraderie is clear to them. 

Agreed, quite understandable

I think this was the clarity & might be reasoning that was lacking in the earlier version... but honestly to tell you for me the earlier NYT was awesome & never felt any need for changes, yet now after reading this version I guess there was subtle changes & addition of scenes in order to justify the reactions required

Edited by Onir - 12 August 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.Element

Arwenish

IF-Dazzler

Arwenish

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hello every one...

H... I read last 6 parts together... n love them all... Ur wrting is impressive... drinking tea, going out for shopping in MK s silver hawi jahaz, hot choclate... all theses events n talks r like peeling off layers unveiling actual Geet n Maan... the gift that Geet gave to Maan... this can only be done by Geet... Instead of Tide she should ve given Surf excel with tag line dhag to achay hotay hain... lolzzz.. n she actually gave him sweets... awww... when ll he eat those or has he eaten them... lol

I loved it how MK hugged Dadi n then the scene a park... wooo hooo... she again ruined his shirt... Maan preaching about combating fear  ll come in hndy in future ... I guess...

I haven't heard that song... so I m still unable to feel all the emotions but Geet is in pain because of her husbands ignornace n this unnamed pull that she is feeling towards Maan... poor she... what reason this Demon Dev has to ignore his wife like this... he has missed his flight... This fine thread of marriage is about to snap... n selfish me is saying jaldi asay ho so that Geet can go to her Maan... hehehe...
All this this sepeartion of personal n professional life... its just strenthening the pull between Geet n Maan... Reminding me of song Ring my bells by Enrique

Sometimes you love it
Sometimes you don't
Sometimes you need it
Then you don't and you let go

Sometimes we rush it
Sometimes we fall
It doesn't matter baby
We can take it real slow

Cause the way that we touch
Is something that we can't deny
And the way that you move
Oh, you make me feel alive
Now come on

You try to hide it
I know you do
When all you really want
Is me to come and get you
You move in closer
I feel you breathe
It's like the world just disappears
When you're around me
Cause the way that we touch
Is something that we can't deny
And the way that you move
Cause the way that we love
Is something that we can't fight
I just can't get enough
Ring my bell, ring my bells

So the bells r ringing in office in aparttment building making them aware of this physica bio chemistry that s between them lolzzz

The story of earth n moon marriage that Geet narrated is so sweet... n MK s comment... her Dadi haven't studied science... is hawlarious... 
I m liking the pace of story... me is hooked to it... yarr I can't write serious cahracter or story analysis uskai liay ap ho n others... so don't mind my useless blabbering...
I m eager to read more n more... so puleeesee  update quickly...

I still click like on all the upadtes... but I liked them all n ll click like  when I ll get laptop back from clutches of my brother...

Edited by Arwenish - 12 August 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhu6th.Element

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarshmhetrasnehavashionly4mailsrostrashmidivenayyariqbalSarah08UNICORN75Maanforeverasmi1235armadayu14coolgal49-BeingAppy-ruchshahMaankigopiMadhuhamini_yashShefali16sheetalahlawatBoogle.SchizUbiquitosDiva7mansi.tripathipriyasreemishtib-Aarya-prema_ksArwenishDoracake286pearldreamymishti88Kittya_CullenKamliKudikabslockshad2buKittuPratzzSoapoperasrfunwalkintomylifexOnirritzy09Krishnaluv94ajennhoneygrape_BlackPearl_SaamsTyrogoldenmoonspvd

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

ArwenishKrishnaluv94

Arwenish

IF-Dazzler

Arwenish

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hmmm... so wind is whispering a lot of things...

Wind is saying... demon dev is a bad bad husband... n damsel in distress needs rescuing from her Devil husband... knight in shinning armour Maan is getting closer to the reality of her merriage...

Ye ishaq nahin assan
Bus itna samaj lijiay
Aik ag ka darya hai
Aur qood kai jana hai...!!!!!!!! lolzzz

I haven't click like on all the upadtes... But I liked all the posts n ll click like button when I ll get laptop back from clutches of my brother...

Update Sooonnn... N give Lambiii wali upadte...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.Element

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

ArwenishKrishnaluv94

Arwenish

IF-Dazzler

Arwenish

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Another update... wooo hooo...

Love indeed make people do carzy things n grey cells jsut stop functioning rationally...

MK just scared nakul out of his wits just to take back the soiled shirt... which is precious because its has chocolate stains from Geets hand... hahahahaha... 

6th.Elementprema_ks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top