Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

New York Times Part 31 Updated in Thread 2 (Page 116)

undercoverhappy Goldie
undercoverhappy
undercoverhappy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
"No...", he said opening the driver side door of the Mercedes standing next to the coupe, "Its about men and their guilty pleasures", he winked back at Yash, "Of their fascination for machines that give them a false sense of control..." Big smile

Hot chocolate i think i need a cup of it right now after reading this fab update

Long intent eye locks, Geet told him what she felt & I loved how he took  on board everything she said just like a sip of hot chocolate. 

I loved how Maan agreed with not purchasing the overprice shirt, my heart melted here. 

H  blowing all these kisses your way xxx I am seriously enjoying this new version of NYT Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.Elementhad2bu

Soapoperasrfun IF-Rockerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6th.Element

Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

But, if I can make a request, it will be for something in that is yet to happen. I just wish to see a different reaction of Geet's when Dev asks her for a divorce. Not that I am complaining about the last one, but I think this story and character demands a different interpretation of that as well... 

So what do you think this Geet will do, when she hears the news? 

Certainly, she is still a Geet who has access to her emotions much easily than Maan. She could be contained if she tried, but is still a loose cannon around Maan, only because there is another natural self that is pushing against the facade of demeanor she portrays with him. 

Well, I have already written the skeleton for that part (Yesterday! Smile got much done. Too proud to stop mentioning that). She is certainly not mercurial this time (To my knowledge. Any disagreements?) But, would love to hear any thoughts you or others have to say about it...

In my opinion, Geet and Dev's relation always has been very platonic. They have never felt anything for each other and are just bound in this thoughtless relation. And Geet knows this... she has begun to realize this. She is also aware that they are kind of fading away... I don't want her to react differently because of Maan, but I think her action should be a combination of emotional + practicality. The last time around she went all the way to Canada to realize that she could not do anything to save her marriage... but the last time around, her own though process about Dev was slightly unclear... this time, because of her own realization (for lack of a better word) about her relationship with her husband, she will/can/should be very upset emotionally, but should act more practically... I don't know if I have made this any easier on you, but there it is... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.ElementKrishnaluv94had2bu

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Onir

He's become so much forbidden for her

Forbidden...

My most and least favorite word in the dictionary. One I try to outlast everyday before it consumes me...

And they builds temples to the God who advised against it. But have you wondered if it was perhaps because all that is forbidden were to be his guilty pleasures alone...For there is no sanity without the madness that it brings. No order without the anarchy that it dictates.

So, that is all I was wanting to convey there...

True... even I agree, but still the way one's brought up since childhood does change your way of looking at things.

I agree that humans find it more tempting to experience something which is very forbidden or something that is considered taboo by the society.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.ElementKrishnaluv94

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Posting a PM, if it interests you...

With permission from a reader who wishes to remain anonymous

"Wet dreams? Really? And that too Geet? I am not able to digest this Geet?

It just seems too early to have wet dreams (in the stage of attraction), especially from her end. I guess if Maan would have had the same dream with Geet in it, I could relate to that but not from Geet's end. Her subconscious dream realm is exploring the surreality that is beyond the physical world that she lives in, is she missing the physical intimacy? Does it matter who was in her dreams, it could very well be Dev.  Is it her guilt that is making her call Dev in the middle of the night? Does this mean that she has accepted her attraction towards Maan?  Why is it that when we feel guilty we run in the opposite directions...

I wonder what does it mean to dream about chocolates..."

Having dreams about anything just shows that it is an object of your thoughts in your conscious waking hours that you are so much so trying to supress... it has nothing to do with how you analyse it or fight it, as the more you fight it the more it will manifest itself in a full blown form in your dreams which is there a mirror to your unconscious...

Geet's having such dreams is just her lossening of defences in unconscious state where she is unbounded with the society's way of thinking... But when she wakes up the very  thought as such becomes very unacceptable to her & so clinging to Dev who she should ideally be thinking about according to the morals engraved in her...

I hope I have been able to put forward I was thinking without causing any offence...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.ElementKrishnaluv94Soapoperasrfunwalkintomylifexhad2bu

had2bu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogle.Schiz6th.ElementKrishnaluv94Onirwalkintomylifex

millie_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
millie_maaneet
millie_maaneet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thanks a lott for rewriting this ff
add me in

Big smile

Edited by millie_maaneet - 08 August 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.Element

6th.Element Goldie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarshmhetrasvani0391nehavashiSarah08preetianand21MaanforeverrostUNICORN75asmi1235armadrockin_galcoolgal49MaankigopiMadhusanjh89-BeingAppy-ruchshahhamini_yashShefali16Boogle.SchizTRND86Diva7mishtib-Aarya-Ubiquitosundercoverhappymansi.tripathipriyasreeSphinxprema_ksbvs7691Arwenishbluedreamz953Doracake286pearlKittya_Cullenhad2buOnirKrishnaluv94Soapoperasrfunritzy09walkintomylifexkabslocksKittuPratzzcrazydreamajenn-Priti11-t_areebmillie_maaneethoneygrapeSaamsTyro_BlackPearl_spvdgoldenmoon

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Boogle.Schiz6th.Elementundercoverhappydreamymishti88crazydreamOnirhad2bu

Go to top