Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WILL SHIVAM'S REENTRY REVEAL KRIA'S TRUTH???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
...kk, so swaronians, plz don't throw away ur jutas n chappals over me bcoz I kno, u all r pretty much infuriated wid Shivam's reentry. Well, u ought to b angry as there will b a so called VP also to add on our swaron sorrowsCry
      But guys, please use ur brains. The old CVs r bac in action, I guess. They will b spicing up d track wid their not so popular twists n tales. All I wanna say is -

KEEP UR MINDS OPEN. WE R NOT WATCHING ANY SAAS BAHU RONA DHONA DAILY SOAP.

Its a youth show n we demand sumthing which is interesting bt not irritating.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

MukTi_is_MeeravaishukarthikalyfisbeautifulABCDesiGirl93taniya_dostiiTyler_Durdensurbhimathursujana9yogini64KR_anki_ArSha---Shailu---anjali22Snigs.The007ShivaniHawaaPotcrazyskyZehnaseeb.-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WILL SHIVAM'S REENTRY REVEAL KRIA'S TRUTH???" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KR_anki_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
even though i want to but i dont think so that CVs will show any revealing in kriya's truth..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
truth of kriya has nothing to do with shivam
as he dint know any thing about the promise, which kria made with her mom...it was between her mom and her only and i dont think so shivam has any idea about it

may be his entry is related to FOOTLOOSE competition, just a guess

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.sujana9anjali22lovely7010Zehnaseeb.-Araina-

lyfisbeautiful

Goldie

lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Hey nikita you sure hv one swaronian who is excited abt shivam's re-entry.. His entry effectd swaron badly bcos dey wr already up against each othr at dat tym.. if u remember d dance fest tym, sharon irritated wid him as usual n swayam too ws behaving coldly wid her.. thr interactns thn wr anything bt peaceful..! Thn shivam's party, competition fr elims all happend back to back n distanced thm further.. shivam jst added fuel to thr already complicated dealings..
bt this tym round dey hv alrdy hd thr outbursts.. n will b sumwat peaceful arnd each othr.. so shivam re-entry will b helpful as dey will unite against him.

As for kria's truth.. i dnt knw wat cvs want.. if dey want to kp it unrevealed so dat dey cn carry on her track if shakti ever returns.. or bring it out in d open.. is unclear.. we'l hv to wait n watch!

Ardour.

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_arsha

truth of kriya has nothing to do with shivam
as he dint know any thing about the promise, which kria made with her mom...it was between her mom and her only and i dont think so shivam has any idea about it

may be his entry is related to FOOTLOOSE competition, just a guess

sorry, no offence bt Shivam was d one who rang up Smriti nd indirectly provoked her. Go, youtube it.

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Shivam's re-entry will not affect anything abt Kriya..

The CV's will never reveal abt Kriya..

Dey r using dis character once again to do d drama in footloose competition just lyk d last tym.

N d VP who will favour shivam will also do something related to footloose/

Kriya's character n d truth behind it will never b disclosed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-Ardour.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Shivam's coming back? When did that happen? Shocked 

And if he is, then I doubt anything will happen. As mentioned above, He knows nothing about the promise that took place. It might be revealed that he was the reason Smriti found out, but he can't tell them about the promise as he himself doesn't know! You say he provoked Smriti. Yes, that's true. But he didn't stay put to know about the after effects of it. He just left!! SO YouTube that scene or not, it's not highly possible that CVs will show that. But then again, I'm loosing trust on the 'CVs' these days so we can count ourselves for another surprise ride!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-Ardour.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.The007Shivani

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Shivams entry is nothin to do with Kria.
I nvr guess the truth tghat Shivam was the one who told Smritti wil also be releaved to the gang.
and the Truth wen Shivam himself doesnt know it how can it happen???
dat wil remain a secrete untill Cv's wish the gang knows and dats only possible by gang none else.

Zehnaseeb.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top