Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Relation between Vikram-Sugni-Aditya

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, it looks like all of the characters in this show are related, atleast the main ones. They all belong to the same family whether they want to admit and accept it or not.

* Sugni is Thakur Jwala Singh's daughter and hence his wife is her half-mom(?)
* The guy with Thakur Vikram Singh is his Chacha (father's brother).
* Chacha is Thakur Jwala Singh's wife's brother.
* So, that makes Thakur Vikram's father also a brother of Thakur Jwala Singh's wife.
* So, Sugni's half-mom's  brother's son is Thakur Vikram Singh. 
* Aditya is Thakur Vikram's newphew, in a way at the level of his son. 
* Sugni and Vikram in a way are cousins and that puts Aditya at Sugni's son's level!

Have I got that right or wrong ?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53manasa1234RaleighbcatramonamcyrinePutijaChalhovJulie0001tulipdaisyKhatamKahaniyipeepallavi25Rajinilicious

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I think the chacha is thakurain's muh bola brother, as in not related by blood, but they think of each other as brother and sister? So that means Vikram and her don't have to have a relationship between them. When they met, his chacha was calling her didi, but Vikram didn't call her bua or anything. So Sugni and Aditya aren't exactly related that way. But you are right, everyone is linked to everyone else, either by relations or by enmity, and my guess is that the story will hinge on these links. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786KhatamKahani

Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I think the chacha is thakurain's muh bola brother, as in not related by blood, but they think of each other as brother and sister? So that means Vikram and her don't have to have a relationship between them. When they met, his chacha was calling her didi, but Vikram didn't call her bua or anything. So Sugni and Aditya aren't exactly related that way. But you are right, everyone is linked to everyone else, either by relations or by enmity, and my guess is that the story will hinge on these links. Smile

@bold: I also remember hearing something like that when Vikram and his Chacha showed up at Sugni's dads house to ask for the keys.

As for Thakurain being Sugni's half mom I don't agree there.  If anything she would be her step-mom and even then neither of them really acknowledge her as Thakur's daughter as she is illegitimate.  Even the Thakur seemed upset when Sugni's mom accidentally mentioned that she thinks that Sugni takes after him somewhat (this is when she went to ask him for money so she could rescue her daughter from having to do the Rai dance).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89yipeeKhatamKahani

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Parm pretty much summed it up.

half-siblings are possible (siblings which share the same parent whether it is the mother OR father ..can't be both).
although the parents are only considered as step-parent especially if they are not the biological parent.

we can rest assured that this is not a family affair because sugni isn't related by blood and is not even apart of jwala thakur's family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.KhatamKahani

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Gals for clearing that up. 

Since Thakurain calls chacha as Bhaiyya, I assumed they were real brother-sister. If it was just a muh-bola relationship, then she had no reason to talk to him knowing fully well Thakur Jwala singh doesn't even want that Chacha to even step inside his house and more so, after the way I watched Thakur Jwala singh wants his wife to behave.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Vikarm is related to Thakurain (blood relation or not ) and Sugni is related to Thakur , so all is well  

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Thanks Gals for clearing that up. 

Since Thakurain calls chacha as Bhaiyya, I assumed they were real brother-sister. If it was just a muh-bola relationship, then she had no reason to talk to him knowing fully well Thakur Jwala singh doesn't even want that Chacha to even step inside his house and more so, after the way I watched Thakur Jwala singh wants his wife to behave.

Well we don't know how deep the muh-bola relationship is. If she considers him a brother from a very young age, then she would feel the same for him as for a real brother, especially if she has no other close family (they haven't shown any so far). Like would you give up on a childhood friend easily simply because your spouse doesn't like them? So that part is understandable. We don't know what exactly chacha did to cause the feud though, but maybe thakurain turns to him simply because he is the one friendly face in her frustrated life.Ouch
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Mul bola bhai can be from infancy but its not blood relation that much is clear and TJS's wife will be Sugni's step mom

Interesting post bee5

Edited by chalhov - 04 May 2012 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index