•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

IS SNEHA A GIRL ON TELEVISION OR JUST A REGULAR GAL? IF SHE IF A GIRL ON TELEVISON THE WHO? GOD IM SO JEALOUS!πŸ’” LOL!!!!!

maybe she's a real, regular girl... coz from iqbal's interview... it becomes clear that he's talking about a real person!!! what a lucky girl!!!!

Sneha is a non-filmy girl, apparently a student or something, as Dinky told us!

I highly suspect Dinku of being Sneha...πŸ˜‰ Dinky, will you let on with your secret???

Cheers,

Hey Dinky......................are you one of thee most luckiest gals in the world.....................are you Sneha?.....................Angad's better halfπŸ˜‰

no but we just want to knowπŸ˜†!!!that wud be cool thoughπŸ˜†

Yea Sneha..We would love to see behing spiderwoman..ohhhhh!..errr ..I mean it would be nice if we saw your pic..and also your star sign then we could match iqbal with you instead of neha..eh Sneha?whadya say

πŸ˜ƒ  ....interesting Dinky !..Er Sneha,,πŸ˜›

Originally posted by dinky21

guys will it make it a diff if i am sneha??? πŸ˜‰

it wud make no difference @ all ....ur our 'dinky' πŸ˜ƒ...but if u were sneha then we'd @ least b able 2 sigh wid sum relief as we'd b sure that our angad actor is in the best of hands! πŸ˜‰

Hya Sneha oops Dinky,

Really appreciate all your info from the sets of KYPH!! Keep it up. Ya, I also feel that, Kripa is not a patch on Angad the Great!!

Love

Mink